The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Red Wings 1-2 Canucks

JE14

Fun fact.

Michael Grabner 16G

Cody Hodgson 15G

Would be the leading goal scorers on our team by a few goals, and this team would have a future with young talented players making a difference right now.

I was on board when Gillis was hired but he has been a failure hate to say. This team is much worse than it could/should be

Fun fact.

Michael Grabner 16G

Cody Hodgson 15G

Would be the leading goal scorers on our team by a few goals, and this team would have a future with young talented players making a difference right now.

I was on board when Gillis was hired but he has been a failure hate to say. This team is much worse than it could/should be

This team is going to get murdered in the playoffs. I can't see them getting out of the first round. Far too inconsistent, leaning on goaltending way too much, the Sedins themselves are a far cry from where they were two seasons ago. ... There's a lot of big things and little things wrong with this team.

Fun fact.

Michael Grabner 16G

Cody Hodgson 15G

Fun fact:

Cody Hodgson didn't want to be here, requested a trade. Would not have been here today even had we kept him beyond that trade deadline or he would have held out as an RFA this upcoming offseason.

Micheal Grabner would have been put through waivers had he not been traded, and lost for nothing.

Congrats to Canucks for playoff berth.

But this game, and the few previous have been ugly. I documented in the GDT how the Canucks underlying #'s (mainly puck possession #'s) are cratering this month. There are 3 freekin games left. Sinking underlying #'s, ugly play going into the playoffs, goalies stealing each game is the exact recipe we saw last season. Not interested in seeing the same result.

Fun fact:

Cody Hodgson didn't want to be here, requested a trade. Would not have been here today even had we kept him beyond that trade deadline or he would have held out as an RFA this upcoming offseason.

Micheal Grabner would have been put through waivers had he not been traded, and lost for nothing.

Archived