wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

POPULAR

So true.

People don't understand that NHL hockey is a battle, not a cake walk. They expect flawless execution, end to end rushes and danglers that produce spectacular highlight film. But, really, it's a grind it out deal at times. It's a dig to the bottom of the tank affair at times especially after, what?, 6 games in 9 days (or something similar) where there have been long flights in between. The guys who pick up controllers can win that way (razzle dazzle all the time) but these are not robots or simulated players...they're human beings. Some days, it's going to be ugly. Tired. Less than perfect but, if they scrape it out, they're ok.

Here's what I care about - I care about winning. And when they win, they've done enough...isn't always pretty. Sometimes they don't deserve it but, if they've managed to somehow do it, it's good enough for me. Wish people here were more realistic with their expectations. We don't need to "look" the best, we need to get the most points. And we're doing ok with that.

I don't expect any of that. I expect them to care enough to actually put in a solid effort every game.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of people making these kinds of excuses. In case you didn't notice, ALL teams have had the same issues and in many cases worse issues than the Canucks this season. yet those teams still manage to actually put forth the effort game in and game out for the most part. The Canucks have had a half dozen games if that this season where they actually put in a reasonable effort.

And the really sad part is you think they will suddenly up their compete level come playoff time. No they won't. Everyone said that last year too and they were just as deluded as you into thinking they were playing just fine (see Hank's comments last night) and that they just have to play that same way to win games. If they don't care about winning the right way now they won't care about it in the first round. And in the playoffs winning these types of games by putting in 10 minutes of effort and sitting back hoping they can hold on simply does not happen as often.

#212 cbj

cbj

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

Who cares
CBJ

#213 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,713 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

I don't expect any of that. I expect them to care enough to actually put in a solid effort every game.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of people making these kinds of excuses. In case you didn't notice, ALL teams have had the same issues and in many cases worse issues than the Canucks this season. yet those teams still manage to actually put forth the effort game in and game out for the most part. The Canucks have had a half dozen games if that this season where they actually put in a reasonable effort.

And the really sad part is you think they will suddenly up their compete level come playoff time. No they won't. Everyone said that last year too and they were just as deluded as you into thinking they were playing just fine (see Hank's comments last night) and that they just have to play that same way to win games. If they don't care about winning the right way now they won't care about it in the first round. And in the playoffs winning these types of games by putting in 10 minutes of effort and sitting back hoping they can hold on simply does not happen as often.

Yeah, I don't really like Hank being captain, I'm sure he's a good leader in the dressing room and obviously he's a good guy but he's always satisfied with sub par performances and he's too soft to get his players going. I know they take a lot of abuse and that takes toughness but it's hockey and they need to start dishing it out a LOT more.

When you see your captain getting manhandled all the time and soaking it that's not going to make you compete harder... You're only as good as your leaders most of the time.... When they were dominating the team followed, now they're not and the team isn't either.

Kesler would have been the far better choice, he leads by example and can carry the team on his back and maybe start holding some guys accountable when they don't put in the effort.

Sedins just seem to classy, look at Pronger, he was a dick but that attitude made him great and brought 3 different teams cups.

Our goalies are the only ones who seem to care every game, besides maybe Tanev and Hansen.

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#214 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

The problem with debluv and all the ppl like her is that they look at things from a very narrow perspective.

Winning has a unique way of hiding the significant issues that need to be addressed.

Edited by Monteeun, 21 April 2013 - 01:37 PM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#215 Nino

Nino

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

What is this that I m seeing, the abiltiy to change? evolve? be the bigger man??

however .... Nice :)

Heretic has always defended Lou but never (that I recall) bashed Cory.

I'm ok with that. :)

#216 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,660 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

POPULAR

The problem with debluv and all the ppl like her is that they look at things from a very narrow perspective.

Winning has a unique way of hiding the significant issues that need to be addressed.

So why do you watch/bother then? If it's a foregone conclusion that they're doomed, why hang around and be a sucker for punishment? There's only so much whining and complaining to be done before the expectation is that you take action (I'm also referring to Wall Street in this).

If it's all figured out, why not pack it in now? Surely you hold out the same hope I do if you're still here....so why is that?

It's not about a narrow perspective, it's about what I expect out of things in comparison to you. I'm excited FOR the playoffs, you just care about the end result. I want to watch some good, hard hitting, intense playoffs with buildings roaring. You may as well just check the outcome in the paper.

A narrow perspective may be that you think you can foresee the future...I know you can't. Anything can happen.

Yes, we've had issues. Doesn't mean they can't/won't be overcome or addressed.

I like a wait and see approach...but you already "know" so why not just move on? You're still here, so you likely believe we have some sort of chance too. If not, you're wasting everyone's time, no?

So if I'm wrong for holding out hope and believing that we have a chance what is your excuse for watching every game? To watch us fail and say "I told you so?". At least I'm "in it to win it" and not to prove we'll lose.

Posted Image

#217 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

So why do you watch/bother then?

If it's all figured out, why not pack it in now? Surely you hold out the same hope I do if you're still here....so why is that?

It's not about a narrow perspective, it's about what I expect out of things in comparison to you. I'm excited FOR the playoffs, you just care about the end result. I want to watch some good, hard hitting, intense playoffs with buildings roaring. You may as well just check the outcome in the paper.

A narrow perspective may be that you think you can foresee the future...I know you can't. Anything can happen.

I like a wait and see approach...but you already "know" so why not just move on? You're still here, so you likely believe we have some sort of chance too. If not, you're wasting everyone's time, no?

I want to know your credentials - you hockey experts who have it figured out?

1. Cause i like the Canucks? O.o

2. Yes i do hope. There are problems that are serious in my opinion. Just because I hope, doesn't mean i can't point out the problems.

3. It is about the perspective. Here's the funny point you just made. We are all excited for the playoffs. I dn't undestand what you mean by the end result. I went on talking about some serious problems with the overall team and you say i care about the end result? Doesn't make much sense does it? Yet you go on saying a win is a win. Is this humour?

3A. Sorry but, it seems like you're the one just checking the outcomes in the newspaper.

4. No one is wasting anyones time. You are taking it personally.

5. Either you are taking it personally or you misunderstood my issues with the team or you just want to lash out at me...i don't understand what is really going on with your statement.

6. They will probably be addressed, yes. But i can still point them out right now. I don't think I ever implied that this team will never succeed or that its gonna fail miserably. I just pointed out issues. <_<

Edited by Monteeun, 21 April 2013 - 02:19 PM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#218 guesswhere

guesswhere

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

This team is going to get murdered in the playoffs. I can't see them getting out of the first round. Far too inconsistent, leaning on goaltending way too much, the Sedins themselves are a far cry from where they were two seasons ago. ... There's a lot of big things and little things wrong with this team.

I think they just might win it all this year... or sometime in the next 40 or so. Not quite sure which. Anyway, we're in that sweet spot between clinching and playoffs where we can cling to our happy little delusions if we wish. <_<

That being said, I don't think a SC will come to town without approval of head office.

Laying low this year may or may not help in the PR department, but I'm thinking it doesn't hurt since winning the President's trophy twice in a row did nothing to get the cinderella storyboard.

#219 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

So why do you watch/bother then?

I want to know your credentials - you hockey experts who have it figured out?

I think some people - like myself - would rather make the call on this team NOW, rather than wait to be gutted and disappointed later. It's a defense mechanism for people who are more emotional when it comes to this team.

#220 guesswhere

guesswhere

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

...and this:

I have no moans about this result at all. I thought we would get run over so I'm not going to bleat on about 14 shots or anything else.

We beat a team who were scrapping for their playoff life. The team wasn't any old team, it was the Redwings and we did it with a mix 'n match group cobbled together.

We also lost KB4 for part of the game and so all in all I'm actually "chuffed"

But yeah, I can still see plenty of reason for teen angst and otherwise on the forums at this point. Conflicting times.

Edited by guesswhere, 21 April 2013 - 02:16 PM.

#221 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

I think some people - like myself - would rather make the call on this team NOW, rather than wait to be gutted and disappointed later. It's a defense mechanism for people who are more emotional when it comes to this team.

Its too early to make any calls right now. Playoffs changes teams and people. But there is no reason why we can't analyze the team heading into the playoffs. As alot of people have said, this team heading into the playoffs is not ready. How they adapt or change will determine how well they do.

Also many people have every right to be worried. There's nothing wrong with it. its not like this team is giving fans any sort of confidence besides Schneider and dare I say, even Luongo.

Instead of defense mechanism, i would say its more caution.

Edited by Monteeun, 21 April 2013 - 02:15 PM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#222 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Well, just got back from Vancouver after seeing the game. Can't say it was all that great of a game, but it was awesome to clinch a playoff spot and see them win after going and seeing them lose twice.

Love this team

g3HKFnX.png

#223 Henrik Kesler

Henrik Kesler

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Special teams were good last night. 5 on 5 play was horrid unless the Sedins, Burrows, Hamhuis and Garrison were on the ice. Kass wasn't flashy but didn't have any big mistakes either.

#224 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

Special teams were good last night. 5 on 5 play was horrid unless the Sedins, Burrows, Hamhuis and Garrison were on the ice. Kass wasn't flashy but didn't have any big mistakes either.

I like how they were just shooting the puck.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#225 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I think they just might win it all this year... or sometime in the next 40 or so. Not quite sure which. Anyway, we're in that sweet spot between clinching and playoffs where we can cling to our happy little delusions if we wish. <_<

That being said, I don't think a SC will come to town without approval of head office.

Laying low this year may or may not help in the PR department, but I'm thinking it doesn't hurt since winning the President's trophy twice in a row did nothing to get the cinderella storyboard.

People can be optimistic all they want but this team is a far cry from what it was last season and the season before. My biggest concerns are the twins. If they can't step up their game then it's over. I was worried earlier in the season that they dropped off and was hopeful they would turn it around. But they haven't.

Here's another glaring concern: the offense. Well, I think we already knew it sucked but here's another way of looking at it.

We have played ten games this month so far. We have scored 28 goals.

Goals scored against teams in the playoff pictures: 5 goals in 4 games or 1.25 goals a game.
Goals against basement dwellers and non-playoff contenders: 23 goals in 6 games or 3.83 goals a game.

This team is suddenly going to turn that around in the playoffs? Not a chance. They're hanging on by a thread against playoff teams. Furthermore we were grossly outshot in 3 of those 4 games by a minimum of ten shots.
Posted Image

#226 thema

thema

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

Bring your white towels, we're gonna need them this year. GCG.

Don't worry; it will be mere minutes into the playoffs where everybody is waving the white towels... and whining about the refs as per usual (which is what the white towels commemorate, remember?)

#227 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Man I'd hate to think how negative the comments would be if we actually lost this game...

Some of you people are just full time complainers. Just support the damn team.

They are what they are. Either support them, or shut up. No one wants to hear your constant b*tching about what's wrong. It doesn't change anything.

Given the disparity between the effort I saw on the ice and the comments made by our captain?

That doesnt bother you?

#228 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,660 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

POPULAR

3. Sorry but, it seems like you're the one just checking the outcomes in the newspaper.

4. No one is wasting anyones time. You are taking it personally.

5. Either you are taking it personally or you misunderstood my issues with the team or you just want to lash out at me...i don't understand what is really going on with your statement.

You made it personal with a "the problem with debluv" statement.

Just so you know - I NEVER miss a game. Ever. For years...even pre-season. I also watch all the other games (watching Minny & Calgary at this very moment)....but I know it's out of my hands. That whining, bitching, moaning is simply wet blanket stuff and doesn't "fix" anything. Some here speak like they have the answers and if they could only get them through to the powers that be, we'd be fine.

Maybe after going through a lot of pretty bad stuff in my life I've learned to stop and smell the roses instead of complaining about the bees on them. Not long ago, the hockey season was in jeopardy and THAT upset me...so I'm happy to be having a prolonged season with my team in the playoffs.

Your thinking isn't "wrong" but don't suggest that mine is either...it's all what you take away from the game. I take pleasure in watching, you're experiencing grief over it not being perfect enough. I like my spin better.

Posted Image

#229 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

You made it personal with a "the problem with debluv" statement.

Just so you know - I NEVER miss a game. Ever. For years...even pre-season. I also watch all the other games (watching Minny & Calgary at this very moment)....but I know it's out of my hands. That whining, bitching, moaning is simply wet blanket stuff and doesn't "fix" anything. Some here speak like they have the answers and if they could only get them through to the powers that be, we'd be fine.

Maybe after going through a lot of pretty bad stuff in my life I've learned to stop and smell the roses instead of complaining about the bees on them. Not long ago, the hockey season was in jeopardy and THAT upset me...so I'm happy to be having a prolonged season with my team in the playoffs.

Your thinking isn't "wrong" but don't suggest that mine is either...it's all what you take away from the game. I take pleasure in watching, you're experiencing grief over it not being perfect enough. I like my spin better.

No you made it personal when you went after me. Even tho all i said and among many other similar statements, we got problems and such and such. It wasn't just this pgt.

And "I" never said you were wrong in the beginning. But you came after me and others with an attitude when I and others voiced our concerns with the Canucks overal game.
And I'm not questioning your heart or passion.

Edited by Monteeun, 21 April 2013 - 04:32 PM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#230 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Given the disparity between the effort I saw on the ice and the comments made by our captain?

That doesnt bother you?

the only positive is that we can grind it out. But i dont' know how far we can go in the playoffs with just that. And I hope they are saving it for the playoffs.

I think Henrik was somewhat taking the positive in comparison to the Dallas game. It was a better effort. ~taps nose~

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#231 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,185 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Canucks Army recap: http://canucksarmy.c...#comment-380181

- Canucks only generated 4 scoring chances at even strength. Meanwhile, Detroit created 18.

- 2nd and 3rd lines continue to struggle. It's quite surprisingly seeing how ineffective Kesler is at even strength thus far. Is it linemates? still trying to get back to game shape? Not sure, but it makes me nervous 3 games out from playoffs

#232 deebow420

deebow420

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

we are all canucks...... big sillies

#233 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

- Canucks only generated 4 scoring chances at even strength. Meanwhile, Detroit created 18.

- 2nd and 3rd lines continue to struggle. It's quite surprisingly seeing how ineffective Kesler is at even strength thus far. Is it linemates? still trying to get back to game shape? Not sure, but it makes me nervous 3 games out from playoffs

Whatever it is, they or he got three games.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#234 Boudrias

Boudrias

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

People can be optimistic all they want but this team is a far cry from what it was last season and the season before. My biggest concerns are the twins. If they can't step up their game then it's over. I was worried earlier in the season that they dropped off and was hopeful they would turn it around. But they haven't.

Here's another glaring concern: the offense. Well, I think we already knew it sucked but here's another way of looking at it.

We have played ten games this month so far. We have scored 28 goals.

Goals scored against teams in the playoff pictures: 5 goals in 4 games or 1.25 goals a game.
Goals against basement dwellers and non-playoff contenders: 23 goals in 6 games or 3.83 goals a game.

This team is suddenly going to turn that around in the playoffs? Not a chance. They're hanging on by a thread against playoff teams. Furthermore we were grossly outshot in 3 of those 4 games by a minimum of ten shots.

Not good. Funny how you can't really twist those numbers any other way.

#235 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

I have to wonder if this has to do with players or coaching. I'm not saying i expect Sedin flashes everytime but they do seem unmotivated.

I'm crossing my fingers for "saving it for the playoffs."

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#236 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Wait, you can try. Think "Fox news".

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#237 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'd say it's just rust for Kes. He's pretty much been out most of the season.

g3HKFnX.png

#238 ThaBestPlaceOnEarth

ThaBestPlaceOnEarth

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

I wouldn't usually say this but Canucks fans could take a lesson from Leafs fans. They were outplayed but gutted out a win in front of some solid goaltending and clinched a playoff spot. We were outplayed but gutted out a win in front of some solid goaltending and clinched a playoff spot. The difference is in the reactions, happiness and positivity on the one hand, trepidation and negativity on the other. Maybe we are spoiled or maybe it's something else, but the atmosphere around the Canucks and our fans is not what it ought to be, can we not just be happy to watch our team compete for the Stanley Cup? Does it always have to be criticism and malcontentment? Why does the emphasis always have to be on what is lacking or problematic or wrong? The stretch drive and the playoffs promise to be a great display of hockey, but my enjoyment of it is blunted by the lack of enthusiasm on the part of my fellow fans. Cheer up y'all, the weather is great and we are going to the playoffs again!

Ceterum censeo Chicaginem delendam esse

#239 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

I wouldn't usually say this but Canucks fans could take a lesson from Leafs fans. They were outplayed but gutted out a win in front of some solid goaltending and clinched a playoff spot. We were outplayed but gutted out a win in front of some solid goaltending and clinched a playoff spot. The difference is in the reactions, happiness and positivity on the one hand, trepidation and negativity on the other. Maybe we are spoiled or maybe it's something else, but the atmosphere around the Canucks and our fans is not what it ought to be, can we not just be happy to watch our team compete for the Stanley Cup? Does it always have to be criticism and malcontentment? Why does the emphasis always have to be on what is lacking or problematic or wrong? The stretch drive and the playoffs promise to be a great display of hockey, but my enjoyment of it is blunted by the lack of enthusiasm on the part of my fellow fans. Cheer up y'all, the weather is great and we are going to the playoffs again!

The Canucks have been on the playoffs for several years now and have for the most part failed based on the expectations that they are a top team.

The Leafs are in the playoffs for the first time in forever and are finally looking like contenders after years of sucking.

I think they are pretty different scenarios actually.

#240 SamJamIam

SamJamIam

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,722 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

No you made it personal when you went after me. Even tho all i said and among many other similar statements, we got problems and such and such. It wasn't just this pgt.

And "I" never said you were wrong in the beginning. But you came after me and others with an attitude when I and others voiced our concerns with the Canucks overal game.
And I'm not questioning your heart or passion.

You singled a mod out with senseless attacks, then claim she started it? What a human turd you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.