The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Movement) Canucks call up Frank Corrado

Pears

Really? You haven't learned your lesson that AHL points mean nothing?

If you wanna look at AHL stats, at least get them right. Ebbett had 32 points in 37 games, not 35.

And Schroeder has put up 10 points in his last 9 games since returning to the AHL, and has only gone two games without registering a point. That's consistency. Something Ebbett has never had.

Ebbett provides nothing to our third line. At least that line was a threat when Schroeder was on it.

Earliest we can do the mass call up is next Saturday, following the game against the Oilers. I would expect to see at least one alternate for every position/role we have. In terms of call ups I believe that will be:

Forwards:

Schroeder

Sweatt

Lain

Archibald

Jensen

Gordon

Defense:

Vandermeer

Corrado

Andersson

I also think we'll give Gaunce a shout whenever his team finishes their playoff run - which could be the Memorial Cup.

Earliest we can do the mass call up is next Saturday, following the game against the Oilers. I would expect to see at least one alternate for every position/role we have. In terms of call ups I believe that will be:

Forwards:

Schroeder

Sweatt

Lain

Archibald

Jensen

Gordon

Defense:

Vandermeer

Corrado

Andersson

I also think we'll give Gaunce a shout whenever his team finishes their playoff run - which could be the Memorial Cup.

Schroeder's the exact same size as Roy, and is probably just as good at skating.

People complain about our offense, but then don't want Schroeder in the lineup? He's an elite play maker that would turn our third line into an actual threat. Right now our third line is having zero impact.

They need to try something, cause the way the offense is going right now, it's not gonna be enough to win games in the playoffs.

Archived