The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Movement) Canucks call up Frank Corrado

Pears

I like this move.

However I would also keep Barker in the line up. Reason being if we are only giving Corrado a taste then I don't like the idea of Barker being benched when he so obviously needs games to get him up to speed. PLAY THEM BOTH.

Frank was a teenager three weeks ago with two pro games of AHL experience.

Where was the braintrust on trade day when it came to adding a veteran right handed d man?

That right handed Sami Salo veteran guy would look good here right now.

Schroeder replacing Ebbet? Replacing small with small? That's not very reassuring with the play offs around the corner. These two players are just too small. Ebbet had great effort last night but he's just too small. They have to play like Roy to be successful and they're no Roy. There is a difference, Roy is stockier , more driven and just a better skater.

My concern with Corrado isn't Corrado it's if AV will use him or even use him right.

were in the playoffs so its the right thing to do. If the is an outside possibility he could be an injury call up in a playoff run he should play a regular season game or 2 first. I like it. I'm sure hes not ready but that doesn't matter it will be good experience for a guy who is one of the few bright spots in our prospect pool.

Archived