243 replies to this topic

#211 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

I'm excited to see him play, but I'm wondering why he was a 5th round pick? Anyone know why he fell so far in the draft?

wasn't a 'standout' and size. Had all the tools but was drafted at 6'0 and teams shy away from that, add in the fact he's not ahuge player now you had a player who is lean at 6'0.

Likely concern was, since he's not a superstar offensive player, the size will hurt him, and since he's not a huge defensive player, dont take him early.

He grew an inch or more since, and has shown he is incredibly smart and makes good decisions and can really skate. This kid is going to be Hammer 2.0 wait and see.

Another steal by the Nucks draft team. Tanev, Burrows, Edler (2nd round), Bieksa, Hansen, Corrado, and a few others, seems like we're better in the later rounds than first!

Edited by BuretoMogilny, 23 April 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#212 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,832 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

More like...

Just what the Canucks need... another player who can't play. Him and Kassian will have a lot to discuss

When you post this sort of thing when he in fact had a very good NHL debut (that means first game) you're always going to get ridiculed, and rightly so.

Edited by debluvscanucks, 23 April 2013 - 10:58 PM.

#213 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,512 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Frankie on the Team1040 earlier today:

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#214 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

We should all put you on the ignore list :bigblush:

But you won't cause then this forum would be boring without daddy. I however have the luxury of customizing this place so that I only see posts that are worthwhile

#215 Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

But you won't cause then this forum would be boring without daddy. I however have the luxury of customizing this place so that I only see posts that are worthwhile

You're very unworthy of that legendary name...
Posted Image

#216 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,859 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

You're very unworthy of that legendary name...

At least he got the last half correct .. :rolleyes:

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#217 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,752 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

You ignored yourself?

KcJJSvD.jpg

Put Gino in the ROH

#218 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

When you post this sort of thing when he in fact had a very good NHL debut (that means first game - just in case you're actually as stupid as you come across as being in your posts) you're always going to get ridiculed, and rightly so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol @ me being ridiculed and you thinking I care about anyone else's opinion except my own ( which is about 99.99 percent of the time right). Congrats though you are now number 10 on my ignore list setting the tone right for double digits. Bye now :lol: The perfect forum will be created by eliminating one double-digit iq and weird poster at a time

Edited by RoyBaby, 23 April 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#219 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,507 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol @ me being ridiculed and you thinking I care about anyone else's opinion except my own ( which is about 99.99 percent of the time right). Congrats though you are now number 10 on my ignore list setting the tone right for double digits. Bye now :lol:The perfect forum will be created by eliminating one double-digit iq and weird poster at a time

Put me on the ignore list to please.

Edited by playboi19, 23 April 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#220 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,752 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol @ me being ridiculed and you thinking I care about anyone else's opinion except my own ( which is about 99.99 percent of the time right). Congrats though you are now number 10 on my ignore list setting the tone right for double digits. Bye now :lol:The perfect forum will be created by eliminating one double-digit iq and weird poster at a time

OK, so how exactly did Corrado have a bad game? The rest of us, along with commentators and AV seem to think he aquitted himself very well.

KcJJSvD.jpg

Put Gino in the ROH

#221 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

OK, so how exactly did Corrado have a bad game? The rest of us, along with commentators and AV seem to think he aquitted himself very well.

When did I say he played bad ? You're really gonna say he's promising because he played one good game against a mentally withdrawn, "stay safe for playoffs" Chicago Blackhawks ???.....lol uh oh. Hopefully you don't ever plan on becoming a profitable investor :lol:

#222 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,752 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

When did I say he played bad ? You're really gonna say he's promising because he played one good game against a mentally withdrawn, "stay safe for playoffs" Chicago Blackhawks ???.....lol uh oh. Hopefully you don't ever plan on becoming a profitable investor :lol:

More like...

Just what the Canucks need... another player who can't play. Him and Kassian will have a lot to discuss

So you judged him before he even played. Yeah, that's not prematurely judging anyone.

Edited by AV's Replacement, 23 April 2013 - 09:12 PM.

KcJJSvD.jpg

Put Gino in the ROH

#223 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Put me on the ignore list to please.

Too**. And will do. Not because you asked, but because I don't trust people with poor grammar/spelling :lol: :lol: I certainly didn't further my education beyond high school and college just to waste my time reading posts from "the less gifted" lmao. Thanks for reaching out and making it easier for me to weed your "type" out :lol:Daddy out

Edited by RoyBaby, 23 April 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#224 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

So you judged him before he even played. Yeah, that's not prematurely judging anyone.

He's never played documented hockey before and no one has seen him play prior to last night ?? Wow, I take it back then. Corrado might just be the GOAT, even more so than Bure. First player to jump straight into the NHL without being seen :lol: :lol: He must have killed his interview

Edited by RoyBaby, 23 April 2013 - 09:21 PM.

#225 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,752 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Too**. And will do. Not because you asked, but because I don't trust people with poor grammar/spelling. :lol: :lol:I certainly didn't further my education beyond high school and college just to waste my time reading posts from "the less gifted" lmao. Thanks for reaching out and making it easier for me to weed your "type" out. :lol:Daddy out

Added the periods you missed. If you're going to call out a poster who's smarter than you based on grammar, yours should be flawless.

Edited by AV's Replacement, 23 April 2013 - 09:28 PM.

KcJJSvD.jpg

Put Gino in the ROH

#226 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Added the periods you missed. If you're going to call out a poster who's smarter than you based on grammar, yours should be flawless.

You're reaching now. Finding the most minute "mistake" in a structuring of a forum post :lol: :lol: If I'm using smileys in lieu of a period, how does that correlate to a mistake in spelling/grammar? The word you were looking for is "punctuation". This isn't an APA formatted post, Billy, I post in a conversational tone. Anyways, papa is going to set you down for the night, my back is getting a bit tired lmao :lol: :lol:

Edited by RoyBaby, 23 April 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#227 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,752 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

You're reaching now. Finding the most minute "mistake" in a structuring of a forum post :lol: :lol: If I'm using smileys in lieu of a period, how does that correlate to a mistake in spelling/grammar? This isn't an APA formatted post, Billy, I post in a conversational tone. Anyways, papa is going to set you down for the night, my back is getting a bit tired lmao :lol: :lol:

Because it's incorrect gammar. Therefore, you probably shouldn't be calling out others for a minor mistake that could easily be caused by the autocorrect feature present on most cell phones. Don't dish out what you can't take.

Edited by AV's Replacement, 23 April 2013 - 09:43 PM.

KcJJSvD.jpg

Put Gino in the ROH

#228 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Because it's incorrect gammar

Talk about "going over your head" :lol: :lol: That's pretty embarrassing. Anyways, you're boring me now. I don't like bodybagging the people I argue with too bad because then I look like a bully.You're normally half way decent though so I'll let you live lmao :lol: Who said daddy couldn't be nice ?

Edited by RoyBaby, 23 April 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#229 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,895 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

More like...

Prophetic.
Keep talking.
Thanks for the emoticon material hahaha!!!!

#230 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by oldnews.

LOL Oops. I knew he would be seeking papa's attention and would be following him everywhere he goes. Too bad I can't see it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by RoyBaby, 23 April 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#231 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,319 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Talk about "going over your head" :lol: :lol: That's pretty embarrassing. Anyways, you're boring me now. I don't like bodybagging the people I argue with too bad because then I look like a bully.You're normally half way decent though so I'll let you live lmao :lol: Who said daddy couldn't be nice ?

Is this guy serious, or am I missing some sort of hilarious joke?

FWYIerW.png

#232 Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

:lol: :lol: I can do this too, :lol: :lol: you must think you're better than everyone because of your "educated" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: higher opinion, correct? You can add me to your list. :lol: :lol:
Also what the hell kind of name is daddy?

Edited by Machine Gun Kelly, 23 April 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Posted Image

#233 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • 14,895 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

Posted Image

#234 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,512 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Is this guy serious, or am I missing some sort of hilarious joke?

There's certainly no hilarious joke (otherwise surely it would have emanated from CM, which is your domain!) apart from how 'RoyBaby' came to be. His posts don't count as hilarious either, considering how puerile they are. The sad thing is I asked that he just go ahead and put everyone on ignore, but he must have been already ignoring my posts since it hasn't happened yet.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#235 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,319 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

There's certainly no hilarious joke (otherwise surely it would have emanated from CM, which is your domain!) apart from how 'RoyBaby' came to be. His posts don't count as hilarious either, considering how puerile they are. The sad thing is I asked that he just go ahead and put everyone on ignore, but he must have been already ignoring my posts since it hasn't happened yet.

Oh I see. How do we summon Deb? Do we turn out all the lights, ignite a few candles, and say "Deblovescanucks" three times at a mirror?

FWYIerW.png

#236 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Deb hides under the bed and in the closets of small children's' rooms. We don't have to summon her... she's already here.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#237 RoyBaby

RoyBaby

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

:lol: :lol: I can do this too, :lol: :lol: you must think you're better than everyone because of your "educated" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: higher opinion, correct? You can add me to your list. :lol: :lol:
Also what the hell kind of name is daddy?

Too weird of a post.................

#238 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,319 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Too weird of a post.................

You're cute. We should name you, I vote for "Dr. Q.T. Pie".

FWYIerW.png

#239 Honeydew

Honeydew

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

He head hunted their top line players. Toews, Kane, Stalberg, were only few of his victims from that night. He knew what he was suppose to do be the depth player to provide defensive coverage and he did more then that. He looked VERY good with Edler beside him and wow did he ever take off.

He will be a very reliable defender for us in the future core and you'll eat your trolling words because someone with a double digit IQ realizes that they're wasting their time posting self-centered comments that don't necessarily reflect on the topic of discussion.
Posted Image

#240 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

A hawk fan now its clear what a troll clueless, classless, dedicated hater :bigblush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.