Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

(Movement) Canucks call up Frank Corrado

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
243 replies to this topic

#241 Hairy Kneel

Hairy Kneel

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

His first hit was a great start...across the ice outta nowhere their forward was not expecting that coverage..loved it,

#242 Dazzle

Dazzle

The Snazzle Wristshot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,196 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

As much as I think Corrado had a great start, why are people bashing the hell out of Ebbett?

Ebbett is a cheap forward that plays the three lines whenever necessary and is decent on FO draws and can play on the PK. He can backcheck pretty good too. He's not as bad of a player as you guys make him out to be.
Posted Image --> THANKS EGATTI.

I have to say Dazzle's was the coolest. ROTFLOL

#243 Boudrias

Boudrias

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,121 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

As much as I think Corrado had a great start, why are people bashing the hell out of Ebbett?

Ebbett is a cheap forward that plays the three lines whenever necessary and is decent on FO draws and can play on the PK. He can backcheck pretty good too. He's not as bad of a player as you guys make him out to be.

The reaction to Ebbett is that he turns the puck a lot and is to small to win any physical battles. His FO % is not good enough to make up for his deficencies. I am also disappointed in his lack of finish around the net. The 4th line has shown some ability to forecheck which has created scoring chances for Ebbett which he has not cashed in on. The question might be whether Ebbett experience is preferable to Schroeder's superior speed and play making. I suggest that Schroeder might be a better choice as he can move the puck by skating or passing. Combine that potential offensive upside with Kassian on a 4th line.

Edited by Boudrias, 24 April 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#244 Edlerberry

Edlerberry

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

A hawk fan now its clear what a troll clueless, classless, dedicated hater :bigblush:

he's been hating on even people who don't stir things up and just share reasonable opinions.

He's gonna get his invite to the player haters ball, sitting next to buck nasty's momma's water dish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9hrHWm3Wc

Chopper-for-life-7-600x200.png

If we don't even dump one veteran, I'll stop posting on CDC until October 7th. It's that disappointing. - Tom Sestito, June 27th.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.