The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Movement) Canucks call up Frank Corrado

Pears

heres to a coming out party performance from frank. everytime i've seen him play he's been really good. this is definitely a calculated decision throwing him in against the hawks. its not going to get anymore of a playoff atmosphere than this game before the actual playoffs start.

I've been following the kid since a couple weeks before he got cut from Team Canada, the guy's such a stud in his own end and has great offensive upside.

This guy is pretty much Garrison except a right-handed shot. He's such a calm, cool defenseman.. I guess he's more like a Tanev in regards to his defensive ability, but yeah whatever this kid's got HUGE potential. Was great with the Rangers, and was probably the only reason the Wolves (Sudbury) won their games before he got traded. He's an absolute beast.

Vandermeer can clear the net and fight. That will have its place.

But Corrado can skate, shoot, move the puck, play the lane, steal passes then still put up credible position play, physical play. Also PP and kill penalties.

I'll take the latter as the more valuable option most days of the week. Plus its already been pointed out he will be our only right handed shot. Your not paying enough creedence to what a scouting report says he add's to a team...

Not sure why Vandermeer wasn't brought up. 2 huge playoff-like games, I'd rather have the NHL veteran than the rookie in my lineup. Good luck kid.

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Alberts

Barker - Corrado

Vandermeer

yikes

Archived