The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Perhaps Lu vs Chicago?

Nuxfanabroad

Really, is that so? For a hot goalie? So your basically saying we should start the red, hot goalie? I think you're forgetting that Luo played absolutely incredible against Calgary and Nashville. Yet AV started Schneids the next couple games. So much for a hot goalie

When is the last season where Luongo didn't have a meltdown in the playoffs playing more than a game or 2?

That's right, his first season here. He's a great regular season goalie who can absolutely steal games. That won't cut it for this team; they need a goalie who can consistently give the team a chance to win. We can't afford to be giving the other team an easy W with this group.

After today's games, especially the Mild panicking, I now do feel starting Lu is a good call. Schneids had a pretty rough week. Let him focus on practice/concentration/form, those things 'tenders like to work on, when they've a little time to do so. Give him Ana, & the option on Edm, if he wants it, to stay sharp.

Vs the dirty Hawks, I'd like to see a tough lineup. Call up Vandemeer-give him a dance with Bollig; Piniz & Weise too. Sit Ebbet for a game or two. A basic, defensive approach with an emphasis on a good, hard hitting style.

We gotta' get some of that injured D back by this wknd!

I'd start looking in tickets for the ducks game.

For all you Lou haters out there (myself included) Lou has handled the situation as well as he could and has not complained at all about his backup roll. He is only as good as he is and although he has let us down a number of times he has always tried his best, it's all he can do. He has done a lot for Vancouver and I think we should give him one last game in Vancouver, I sure Cory would want him to have it.

Archived