The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Perhaps Lu vs Chicago?

Nuxfanabroad

Is it a good idea? He usually plays them well. Give Schneids a good rest, after a difficult week. Also a stiff test for Roberto, even if the Hawks sit some guys.

Any other lineup suggestions for last few games? I'd hope Schneids vs Ana(decide later for Edm).

Should we rest any other fwds. Just give Higgy 1 or 2 games prior to PO's? Finally, do we base roster strategy on how Minny does(they have an easy game tom, but face LA on Tues)?

With the teams we have played the last month against the NW division, had Luongo played those games we would still be in the same position and Lu's stats would be better than what they are now. But Schneider got most of the games against those teams he was able to improve his stats. Lu would have improved too if he got 30 games.

Not talking about those 2 games. His stats didn't improve in just 2 games from where they were in the beginning. They improved over time and during the winning streaks we had they were against weak teams. All I am saying Schneider got a chance to better his stats because he got more games, if Luongo played 30, his stats would be better than what they are now too.

So you are arguing that Lou's numbers are worse because of a smaller sample size.

Yet in the other ongoing goalie thread your cohorts apollo and primus are arguing Cory's number are only better because of his smaller sample size and he'd never be able to match Lou's numbers in a larger sample size.

Maybe you guys want to get together on this?

Exactly and that is why I said Schneider got the CHANCE to improve because he played more games and he made good. And all I am trying to say considering the teams this season Lu would have improved too. This does not at all take anything away from Schneider.

But the GMAN guy can't interpret things well and just got very defensive.

Yes, perfect

I see we are playing a good ole fashion game of assumies Patoonies.

My turn

I bet if Luongo played more games Schneider's stats might be worse because luongo played more games.

if they played the same amount of games they might have the exact same stats cause they played the exact same amount of games.

Is there a connection?

A relation

A correlation

Does better stats mean more games played?

Are we still playing assumies Patoonies?

I'm hungry

You can only get your stats better by playing more games. Am I making an excuse for Schneider saying he sucks? No, I clearly said he has played more games so he has a chance to improve his stats which he did. Would he be able to improve without playing more games?

Luongo would only be able to improve his stats if he got a chance to play more games and if he did he would have too considering the opponents this shortened season. And show me please where I have said in other threads about sample size?

Do you get what I am saying here?

So I hear things about Schneids maybe hurting his groin? If that's what it is & it screws our run, Gillis BETTER hold Vigneault accountable.

LOTS of people here suggested Lu vs Chicago! EVERYONE knew we'd been relying heavily upon schneids, as of late; not to mention he'd been thru one helluva recent set-back emotionally in his hometown.

I don't hate Vigneault, but he's simply NOT. Very. Freekin'. BRIGHT!

Repost to emphasize what a cluelessarse Vigneault will ALWAYS be. Schneids was our meal ticket. 1 week left, we had the division after Minn had lost to the Flames, night before-& AV ripped up our meal ticket!

How has MG become so stupid in keeping AV? He's destroyed a LOT of value in young players, Ballard...Ahhh, hellwithit!

Archived