The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playoff Schedule

RyanKeslord17

Here's my problem, I usually work on Tuesdays and as we all know, the playoffs begin this Tuesday. My question is, does anyone know whether we will play on the Tuesday for sure, or is there a possibility that we play game 1 on the Wednesday?

Sorry for making a new thread on this but I need to know so I can book that day off :)

It might be delayed, because I believe Boston had a game vs Ottawa that got cancelled because of the bombing attacks.

I think they said that it would be played a day after the regular season has ended, which delays the playoffs possibly, but probably not since there's always a few days in between the end of the season and the beginning of the playoffs.

Here's a tip, they can't make the playoff schedule until they know who's playing in what spot. Since they don't know who's playing in what spot yet, we don't know the schedule. We could play on the first night, or the second. They could be delayed to fit the Boston games in as mentioned. You'll have to wait until they're up, and when they are, they'll be posted on CDC before you can ask the question on if they're up or not.

Here's my problem, I usually work on Tuesdays and as we all know, the playoffs begin this Tuesday. My question is, does anyone know whether we will play on the Tuesday for sure, or is there a possibility that we play game 1 on the Wednesday?

Sorry for making a new thread on this but I need to know so I can book that day off :)

Just watch us be on the first night after the toronto game, but the toronto game will go to quadruple overtime and they will refuse to switch bc residents to a separate feed so we miss our entire game.

It might be delayed, because I believe Boston had a game vs Ottawa that got cancelled because of the bombing attacks.

I think they said that it would be played a day after the regular season has ended, which delays the playoffs possibly, but probably not since there's always a few days in between the end of the season and the beginning of the playoffs.

Archived