The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

Ummm if that's what u got out of my comment then right on man keep on rocking in the free world.

What u shud have gotten was that Cory hasn't proven enough to me. He's replacing by far the greatest canucks goalie of all time. It takes more than ZERO FULL SEASONS and zero full playoff series to win my faith for a #1 goalie

I wish Weise could play centre... although Ebbett hasn't been as bad lately, what's the point of putting him in when there are guys like Mayers, Keith, Bollig, Shaw, or Carcillo trying to start crap... Pinizzotto is a better option as well (plays centre in the AHL)

The Canucks are probably going to get killed tonight unless they can pull a helluva lot better of a performance out of their ass than they have showed at any other time this month against playoff caliber teams.

1.25 goals a game against playoff teams in the month of April. Grossly outshot in 3 of those 4 games.

Yes he does... he's broke every canucks record... he's broke league records... he's been clutch... he saved Canada from ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT in the Olympics and made that Crosby kid a hero... carried a team to the finals and two president trophies

Archived