The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

I'll be at this game. My bud got tickets from his fiance and now we're Vancouver bound to see an awesome game. Great seats too!

I realize both the 'Nucks and Hawks are already in the show and there's no longer anything to play for except pride. There's still that rivalry and some bad blood between them. I'm expecting nothing less than an exceptional game from both sides.

Go Canucks Go

Honestly I don't even care if we win, we clinched the playoffs.

All I want is for them to be physical and take it to the Hawks. Last game against them I think it was, was boring as hell.

If it's another game where he have to rely on the goalie then I'm going to start getting pretty worried.. no excuse not to give it 100% tomorrow.

If this game alone doesn't make the Canucks wake up easy tmrw morning, than I dont know whatelse could honestly inspire this team out of its lackluster play.

Canucks need to be motivated...and this is the game to regain confidence, and desire before playoffs

The Canucks lose like they'll need to get past the Hawks if they want a long playoff run again. Hopefully they bring their A-Game, as the Hawks just keep rolling. Would love to see some pay back in this one for late last season.

Archived