The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

Guest Dasein

A win over the Hawks the way they are playing and the way we are decimated by injury would be a massive psychological blow to their confidence.

I will be happy with any win and I suspect 2-1 or 3-2 in OT is as much as we can hope for just now............but please, no SO's.

PS can someone put a rocket up Barker's ass so that at least he appears grateful for the massive opportunity he is being given here. The guy is seriously sending me to sleep half the time.

PPS Are the Hawks not one of the teams on Raymond's asskick list? Let's hope so.

Best of luck to Corrado! I'm not expecting a whole lot from him but it is nice to see a couple young prospects get sprinkled in our lineup this year.

With the salary cap going down next year, all teams will need to use young players, so Corrado, Jensen,and Schroeder will be a big part of our immeadiate future.

IMHO some youthful excuberance may be what this stale group of vets needs going foward!

sorry to say but I think the Hawks are going to Pound the Canucks tonight. The only chane of us winning is if Schneider played like he did on Saturday. Black Hawks outshoot Vancouver 41 21 on route to a 4-0 win.

sorry to say but I think the Hawks are going to Pound the Canucks tonight. The only chane of us winning is if Schneider played like he did on Saturday. Black Hawks outshoot Vancouver 41 21 on route to a 4-0 win.

Archived