The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

I don't know who'll come out on top in this one, both teams are playing well. But I do think it will be a close one, just as the previous 2 were. Hopefully this game resembles more of the Blackhawks/Canucks rivalry that we're all use to.

As a Hawks fan, I think Van takes this one pretty easily. Not making excuses, but since the Hawks took the conference, they haven't played with the same intensity. They might be resting some players...and I hope they do. There are bigger tasks ahead.

I can't believe some of you are still stuck on the whole get 'revenge on Keith' thing. Give me a break. It's not going to happen, and if it does it should be Daniel himself to do it...but he won't. He moved on so you should move on.

The Canucks are playing well, not great but well.

Regardless, when these two teams meet all bets are off. One team could be on a 10 game losing streak and win a match-up between these great rivals. This is always a game that both sides get up for (except maybe the first meeing of this year).

The Canucks are playing well, not great but well.

Regardless, when these two teams meet all bets are off. One team could be on a 10 game losing streak and win a match-up between these great rivals. This is always a game that both sides get up for (except maybe the first meeing of this year).

Personally I'm not too happy with the way the Canucks have been playing.

Injuries aside we have been very sloppy in our own end, getting hemmed in far too easily and not clearing when given a chance.

Watched the Hawks shootout loss to the Yotes and have to say the Hawks are a juggernaut this year; without Smith standing on his head as usual the Hawks could have won this by a touchdown.

Injuries are an excuse, we need to play a sound game. Losing because of poor defensive coverage and give-aways is unacceptable this time of the year.

The Canucks can do it, we need to want it more than them. I'd love to see playoff intensity the next three games, time to walk the walk.

Put the razors away and get on with business boys, nothing will come easy from now on.....

Archived