The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I know some of you have asked via PM about the boys, but I received the final update this morning.

A sonar team that specializes in underwater recoveries was brought in from Idaho to search for the bodies. They began the search yesterday at 6pm, both boys were recovered around 7:30am this morning.

Emotional day to say the least, but closure has been brought.

Wow, so sorry to hear this. I hope you and the families can recover from this tragedy relatively quickly. All the best to you.

The Leafs game was disappointing but there was at least 70,000 people outside of the ACC. I met a lot of great fans and the place was electric.

To top it off, I came home to the funniest PM ever.

Screenshot2013-05-07at120907AM.png

Here is the link to the Season 3 ratings spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvXMCuPymdpudHVLeFN4aWN2NnRTYk9zemI1ZEVJeGc&usp=sharing

I will also put this on the 1st page

The Free Agents tab on the spreadsheet is a work in progress so don't rely on these ratings to heavily (These are players that were previously not on a team but they are in STHS)

FA can begin tomorrow

Please PM both me and SOB that way if one of us isn't around we can input your offers into a spreadsheet so we can easily keep track

I know some of you have asked via PM about the boys, but I received the final update this morning.

A sonar team that specializes in underwater recoveries was brought in from Idaho to search for the bodies. They began the search yesterday at 6pm, both boys were recovered around 7:30am this morning.

Emotional day to say the least, but closure has been brought.

I'm so very sorry to hear that bud. Our hearts are with you.

Thanks to everyone again for the support.

As for free agency, you may send the offers now if you like, but free agency will not officially open until noon tomorrow (May 7th). Dont expect signings right away, minor signings could start tomorrow night at the earliest.

Lets see everybodys pre-FA rosters !

oregon-state-university-replay-peels-oregon-state-logo-peel-os-peel-x-00003md.png

Versteeg - Zetterberg - Malkin

Moulson - Marleau - Franzen

Nyquist - O'Rilley - xxxxxx

Jones - Sobotka - Bailey

Bogosian - Johnson

Larsson - Liles

Gunnarsson - McBain

Crawford

Montoya

Ottawa Senators 2014/15

Bolded players are OTB

Lupul - © Spezza - Kessel

???? - Connolly - Okposo

Armstrong - Matthias - Hayes

McLaren - Steckel - ????

Eaves, Gerbe

(A) Pitkanen - Karlsson

Daley - White

Suave - Phillips

Anderson

Lack

Major Needs:

1 2nd Line C or LW

1 4th line RW (75FG, 60DF minimum)

Minor Needs:

1 2nd Line C or LW (In addition to the one above)

1 3rd Line C or LW

1 Top 4 D Man

Wow Hank, you got some FA work to do lol..

2 Top 6 forwards, 2 bottom 6 forwards and a top 4 defenseman lol..

Yeah I know!

EDIT: Edited my line-ups. Not as much work needs to be done as originally thought.

Yeah I know!

If the season started tomorrow, I'd use Connolly, Gerbe, Eaves and White to fill in those positions. Connolly and White have good stats, I'm just not a fan of them.

I do need 1 top 6 F (2nd line) and a 4th line RW for sure though.

I'm slowly, every so slowly considering trading Patrick Marleau, Ryan O'Rilley would be 2nd line C and Joakim Andersson would become the 3rd line Center.

Now that I type it, Patrick Marleau is OTB. He is a LW/C/RW. Looking for a top end prospect and possibly a pick if they aren't a top end prospect.

Archived