The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

^Chimon has all the players in an EHM file on his computer, and is the one who gives ratings to EHM created players. He uses that screen, and the "profile" one at the top which gives actual ratings (slapshot, speed, etc) that is then translated to STHS ratings.

If a GM wants to sign a drafted EHM player, I'll PM VC/raters a player report/stat block from EHM like the one TheDeadman posted above.

Next site update will happen after the ratings are finished not like there has been much to update anyway)

Every player listed on a pro team on the website has been re rated, farm team rosters are about 10% done but those will go fast as there aren't many players listed in them

One thing I will say is when I post the SS link for the ratings any player you see that doesn't have ratings is a UFA/RFA and therefore does not have a contract, I might keep it like this until said player signs and then I will update their ratings accordingly, the reason for this is it will speed things up by not having to rate players who haven't signed

You guys can give your opinions on this though

One thing I will say is when I post the SS link for the ratings any player you see that doesn't have ratings is a UFA/RFA and therefore does not have a contract, I might keep it like this until said player signs and then I will update their ratings accordingly, the reason for this is it will speed things up by not having to rate players who haven't signed

You guys can give your opinions on this though

I'd rather know what I am signing, but I guess not knowing would be somewhat realistic as you never truly know if a new player will click, like the Leino signing, or Booth trade.

I'd rather know what I am signing, but I guess not knowing would be somewhat realistic as you never truly know if a new player will click, like the Leino signing, or Booth trade.

That's actually kind of cool, having to guess on what will work based on their stats from before and whatever.

Sure people would like to know what they are signing

But you need to look at the the players past years statistics this is what the ratings are based off

If you are planning to sign a scoring forward look at last years stats for him, if he scored 2 goals and assisted on 3 others in 82 games do not expect a huge rating increase for that player or any jump for that matter

Signing players in the offseason is a risk and most of it is based off past years performances

Archived