The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

As I am sure most of you have heard on the news, two Langley teens went missing up at Nicola Lake two nights ago.

One of them happens to be a very close family friend, the other a brother of one of my lacrosse team mates.

I will likely be heading up to Merritt today to be with the families.

If I do not, I will get to PMs later today. I apologize for those waiting for PM responses, and I thank you for your patience.

As I am sure most of you have heard on the news, two Langley teens went missing up at Nicola Lake two nights ago.

One of them happens to be a very close family friend, the other a brother of one of my lacrosse team mates.

If I do not, I will get to PMs later today. I apologize for those waiting for PM responses, and I thank you for your patience.

I think all any of us can say is; Best of Luck, I sincerely hope they're home soon.

Don't worry about us. You should go and help your friend. I hope they find them safe and sound.

Best of luck SOB. Don't worry about the PMs. They wont go anywhere. Nothing is more important that situations like the one you and your family / friends are in.

Best of luck SOB.

-----

San Jose is looking to package any of Joel Ward, 2014 CBJ 3rd Round Pick (61st), 2014 SJS 4th Round Pick (110th) & 2014 SJS 5th Round Pick. Looking for roster players or prospects in return. PM Nail & myself if interested.

Checking Forward (RW) Patrick Eaves and any remaining draft picks for this year can be had for a 4th line F with 70+FG and 65+DF

Nathan Gerbe could also be had.

Alex Auld is available for anyone in need of a backup - not looking for much

Main needs: 4th Liners, 2nd Line LW or C

To medium.pngScott Wilson, Korbindian Holzer

To medium.pngBraydon Coburn

Very pleased to add a top 4 defenceman in Coburn to the club. We wish Holzer and Wilson all the best in Philly. There will be room on the Marlies next season for draft picks and FA additions.

Leafs also willing to move C Dominic Toninato and L Nicolas Deschamps for picks.

Archived