The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Actually, I went on XBL and asked Kai if he was back on CDC; he said he wasn't(Though I dunno, lol), I think this is more likely to be allkill, or some other formerly banned idiot.

Either way

Your stupidity & deception is not wanted here, you have a handful of members trying to get rid of you and you're only an AGM, whomever you are, you are clearly not wanted here.

hey-buddy-can-you-be-stupid-somewhere-else.jpg

Guys Please Call 911 has been on CDC for a while, I remember seeing him post back when UMB was still on these boards.. Just lay off... If he says he isn't and has a well detailed enough bio that makes somewhat sense, then he probably isn't UMB...

Guys Please Call 911 has been on CDC for a while, I remember seeing him post back when UMB was still on these boards.. Just lay off... If he says he isn't and has a well detailed enough bio that makes somewhat sense, then he probably isn't UMB...

O2d5JIS.png

Please continue.

Meh, no word gets out to the mods. Deal? I want my old acct back.

Actually, I went on XBL and asked Kai if he was back on CDC; he said he wasn't(Though I dunno, lol), I think this is more likely to be allkill, or some other formerly banned idiot.

Either way

Your stupidity & deception is not wanted here, you have a handful of members trying to get rid of you and you're only an AGM, whomever you are, you are clearly not wanted here.

hey-buddy-can-you-be-stupid-somewhere-else.jpg

You've been trolled sir

Archived