The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I am resigning as the AGM of Carolina. Don't worry you won't see me around for awhile. This acc will probably get banned and my chances of getting UMB back are even smaller now. Sorry for all the drama caused the last half hour

Thanks,

Why do you constantly bring this crap upon yourself? You're a good kid but you do some really stupid stuff on here.

To medium.png: Sondre Olden

To medium.png: Brendan Kichton

Extremely pleased to acquire a puck-moving offensive defenceman in Brendan Kichton! Kichton is the captain of the Spokane Chiefs and leads the team, as well as all WHL defencemen in scoring with 22 goals and 85 points, good enough for 20th in the entire league including forwards.

TO medium.png Michael St.Croix

TO medium.pngJordan Subban, Petr Straka, 4th in 2014 [MTL]

LA made out like bandits :sadno:

UMB? you are not coming back on these boards.

I wasn't going to report anything to a mod, but you got InSoM banned. So now I have no reason not to.

It'd be great if you stop making new accounts and ruining this league. VC, SoB are working very hard, and you are making things worse.

Umb got insom banned ? This kid is a waste.. I'm gonna try to get insom back later when I get home. Stupid he was banned again.

Yupp. It's complete BS. And as for InSoM, I will also try to get him back. InSoM should be allowed to post, even if it is just in this forum. He was a great asset for the league, and didn't do anything wrong when in control of Jagr68

Archived