The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

UMB? you are not coming back on these boards.

I wasn't going to report anything to a mod, but you got InSoM banned. So now I have no reason not to.

It'd be great if you stop making new accounts and ruining this league. VC, SoB are working very hard, and you are making things worse.

I had no reason to report InSoM until he sent me a PM with a bunch of personal attacks. So I reported him and myself

As for you I could hardly care about

I won't be coming back in the near future as I reported myself, you can get pumped for that, so called cousin of Dave Andreychuk

I had no reason to report InSoM until he sent me a PM with a bunch of personal attacks. So I reported him and myself

I won't be coming back in the near future as I reported myself, you can get pumped for that, so called cousin of Dave Andreychuk

Way to get in the way of VC's hard work, you always find a way to make yourself noticed.

SMH.

boy-escalted-quickly.gif

As for VC's hard work - he can definitely find a taker for Detroit this league fills up quick.

Again - InSoM has himself to blame

Now I will GTFO

So youre that guy who just has to get the last word. boy thats annoying. cant you just leave without making a big ordeal about it...

As for VC's hard work - he can definitely find a taker for Detroit this league fills up quick.

Again - InSoM has himself to blame

Now I will GTFO

Get out and actually stay out this time. No one wants to hear from you or the needless drama you bring at this point.

I've asked Deb, Stealth, and HV88 to ban me 12 hours ago. InSoM was banned immediately. I don't understand why I'm still here. I just want to get banned. You and me both know I can't control myself

Dude you shouldn't care this much about a internet forum.

Go out and live a little

I've asked Deb, Stealth, and HV88 to ban me 12 hours ago. InSoM was banned immediately. I don't understand why I'm still here. I just want to get banned. You and me both know I can't control myself

Get out. Now. You are being an absolute tool, and you have burned every bridge you have here. You are not welcomed now, or in the future. Dont post in here again.

I can speak on behalf of almost every GM here that we will do anything within our power to make sure you never participate in a fantasy hockey game on this board.

Archived