The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Well, I'm not a fan of getting too personal on here but I do have an announcement to make of sorts.

This will be my last season in STHS. I'm sure this will make a lot of you happy but I hope you know the way I act on here isn't me in real life, but that's besides the point. Finally after months and months of trying the news I have been waiting for, I'm going to be a dad. I know some of you are thinking oh dear lord he's spawning, lol. And Fair enough..

Anyways, For the next 2-3 months not much will be happening so i will still be on here. I have a Co-GM i will be announcing very soon, this is a GM who I think everybody will like.

Anyways, that's it..

Well, I'm not a fan of getting too personal on here but I do have an announcement to make of sorts.

This will be my last season in STHS as well as my last 2-3 months on CDC. I'm sure this will make a lot of you happy but I hope you know the way I act on here isn't me in real life, but that's besides the point. Finally after months and months of trying the news I have been waiting for, I'm going to be a dad. I know some of you are thinking oh dear lord he's spawning, lol. And Fair enough..

Anyways, For the next 2-3 months not much will be happening so i will still be on here. I have a Co-GM i will be announcing very soon, this is a GM who I think everybody will like.

Anyways, that's it..

Congratulations Ari, that's pretty exciting.

Edit: The kid, not you leaving CDC.

Congrats on becoming a father. Trust me when I say there is no better feeling when your kid is born.

Also I liked you on here.

I took the AriGold persona on here and I know some people didn't like it. That being said, even though it's planned it's still shocking. Surreal moment when I found out..

This will be my last season in STHS as well as my last 2-3 months on CDC. I'm sure this will make a lot of you happy but I hope you know the way I act on here isn't me in real life, but that's besides the point. Finally after months and months of trying the news I have been waiting for, I'm going to be a dad. I know some of you are thinking oh dear lord he's spawning, lol. And Fair enough..

Anyways, that's it..

Congrats on the upcoming child. Disregard my previous post.

Anyways, that's it..

Congrats, now you will be stepping into my shoes, well not quite as you need to have 1 more after the first

Archived