The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Croms' tenure in Chicago:

1. Crawford for Lehtonen

VERDICT: Simply put, Lehtonen wins the Conn Smythe, Vezina, Hart, Jennings and a cup all in one year. SUCCESS.

Here is how that trade went..

SOB wouldn't let Lehtonen be traded to Brooklyn so I messaged Crom and said. " Here is a gift for you, Lehtonen will waive to you but not to me. Want to trade Lehtonen for Crawford straight up?" Crom: "Oh dear god yes"

Then we posted the 4 way trade, lol..

To Dallas Stars: Carl Klingberg, Magnus Paajarvi, Ty Wishart, 2015 2nd Pick (BRO)

To Philadelphia Flyers: Antti Niemi, 2014 3rd Pick (TML)

To Brooklyn Beavers: Corey Crawford

To Chicago Blackhawks: Kari Lehtonen

Anaheims farm is full of unknowns and they beat me 5-4. Prince and Dal Colle killed it that game.

Same crap happened last year, lindholm, donovan and brown were the only regulars in his farm lineup. With no injuries, they never got exhausted so they played as much as possible

I don't mind PK hiring IK as his AGM but I don't want any of the drama that may come from it

I know some of you have has previous run ins with him but from this point forward it needs to stay out of the League (this includes PM's and thread talk)

If this move jeopardizes the credibility of the league and or GM's in the league I will be forced to relieve you (in a good way) from the league

I don't mind PK hiring IK as his AGM but I don't want any of the drama that may come from it

I know some of you have has previous run ins with him but from this point forward it needs to stay out of the League (this includes PM's and thread talk)

If this move jeopardizes the credibility of the league and or GM's in the league I will be forced to relieve you (in a good way) from the league

tumblr_lp11352xkP1qdeq5f.gif

Drama is for women. Beer is for men.(Or Rum. :P )

My trip has come to an end.

Drinking a beer with Martin Frk at the Saskatoon airport before I depart

I cant believe I was stood up by Romo, I thought we had a future.

However, I will be glad to be home in BC. I miss mountains.

Happy to have acquired him I take it? Hahaha.

What's he like?

Edit: Wait; Are you talking about the Poster, or the Player? (lol)

Ok wait.. No way Desharnais should be out for 85 days... Wtf... He sprained a freakin finger! And know he's injured for almost 3 months? :picard:

Also, on a side note nice to see the AHL line of Burakowsky-Grimaldi-Bennett all pick up 4 points in their first preseason game as a line!

Archived