The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Sharks ownership has announced that GM Nail has been demoted down to the AGM position and AGM TheRussianRocketTM has been promoted up to the GM position.

Very pleased to be given GM status although this won't stop the way which Nail and myself have been running our team. This is a great honour on a personal level, and in the short span we've been together, we've cemented this team as one working towards becoming a legit contender.

Nail will continue to be a big part of our team moving forward but as an assistant now as he believes time may be an issue for him if he were to be continue on as GM.

With that, the Sharks are open to acquiring a top 4 Dman and a top 6 forward. If interested, message me.

Very pleased to be given GM status although this won't stop the way which Nail and myself have been running our team. This is a great honour on a personal level, and in the short span we've been together, we've cemented this team as one working towards becoming a legit contender.

Nail will continue to be a big part of our team moving forward but as an assistant now as he believes time may be an issue for him if he were to be continue on as GM.

With that, the Sharks are open to acquiring a top 4 Dman and a top 6 forward. If interested, message me.

sedins_408181.jpgss1.jpg

:bigblush:

What the hell just happened

Me and TRR just traded positions within the Sharks organization. I don't see a problem with this. If you don't allow it, ill just call myself GM but TRR will really be the GM deep down.

Official OTB List, would like to package 2-3 pieces.

Michael Grabner

Carl Hagelin

Rene Bourque

Olli Jokinen

1st round pick Nail Yakupov

1st round pick Artturi Lehkonen

1st round pick Jack Glover

1st round pick Phillip Danualt

1st round pick Mark McNeill

1st round pick Teuvo Teravainen

2nd round pick Jeremy Morin

1st round pick Philippe Paradis

1st round pick Dylan Olsen

1st round pick Ivan Vishnevskiy

1st round pick + 2nd round pick

Me and TRR just traded positions within the Sharks organization. I don't see a problem with this. If you don't allow it, ill just call myself GM but TRR will really be the GM deep down.

Let's see, so you have left Edmonton, New Jersey, and now San Jose? Am I missing any other teams here?

Let's see, so you have left Edmonton, New Jersey, and now San Jose? Am I missing any other teams here?

I was never Edmonton.

And I haven't left them, I'm still in the organization but there's more room for potential success with TRR at the helms as I don't have access to the client and life has been busy for me and will continue to be.

Archived