The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vigneaults Line crapping continues at practise

canuckbeliever

Can we just end this BS and put Kass with the Twins? We're gonna start playing playoff hockey soon. You know, the kind of hockey where you hit everything in sight? We should use him to protect the twins and score some damn goals.

I guess AV knows more than we do :rolleyes:

Can we just end this BS and put Kass with the Twins? We're gonna start playing playoff hockey soon. You know, the kind of hockey where you hit everything in sight? We should use him to protect the twins and score some damn goals.

I guess AV knows more than we do :rolleyes:

Just watch AV throw Kas with the Sedins during playoffs when he sees the twins get manhandled.

Kass will obviously fail at this role as he has had ZERO practice with them (excluding week 1).

The AV lovers will then say, see, he put Kass wit hthe Twins. Kass just isnt ready.

How about you put players in a position to succeed AV???

If AV wont play Kass with the twins in the regular season, he better not during playoffs because if he does, it really does show he has absolutely no clue what he is doing and is randomly throwing lines in place.

The twins might make Kassian better, but he makes the twins worse when he plays with them... He just can't keep up with the cycle like Burr can. And I would rather have the twins performing well than Kassian.

Kassian on the 3rd or 4th even if they can roll their lines is fine for the playoffs, and I'm also interested to see Kesler on the wing, than maybe you can reunite the speed line with Schroeder back centering the 3rd with Raymond and Hansen. 3 scoring lines, all defensively responsible.

Archived