The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Corrado our saviour on defense

Outsiders

I think it's just amazing after all the injuries to our right hand D...this guy just sort of materializes out of nowhere...He played with the confidence of a guy that has been around awhile..Great debut..!!..Just heard him being interviewed on the radio,he's a bright kid.

I liked his game tonight. For his first NHL game, he sure had a lot of poise and got himself into the game with some big hits. Definitely made a good impression so far! (and the crowd seemed to like him right away when he took that official down too with his hit haha).

So he was physical, seemed to be in position reasonably well, had no giveaways. Hopefully he can continue on like that and challenge for a roster spot like Tanev did!

I was very pleased to hear that Corrado did well tonight. He seems like one of those cool, collected, smart with the puck type of players like Tanev is. Hope he can stick around for the play-offs if he continues like this. I'll take him over Barker any day. The D is stretched really thin right now and we could certainly use a skilled guy like this who can step right in and contribute. It was very encouraging to see.

Firstly well done to Corrado. Excellent first game.

As for Gillis, what can I say ............even a stopped clock gets the time right twice.

All you guys acting like a handful of decent players in 6 years from our prospects exonerates a GM of one of the biggest markets in hockey need to give yourself a shake. We are constantly in this mess due to his inadequacy when it comes to reinforcing this team.

Archived