The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Please Keep Roy, Higgins and Kelser Together

cbones13

Was yelling this when they put roy on the wing the other week.

Roy distributes the puck so much better, and kesler was hitting machine and excellent along the boards.

You know kesler might not accept it though. Thought max who i have criticized this year played very well on the 3rd.

Best second line in the NHL. With Roy, we now have 4 players hovering around the point-per-game mark. I'd much rather have 4 players scoring at a 70 point pace than 2 players (Malkin and Crosby) scoring at a 100 point pace. Depth wins playoff games.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Higgins - Kesler - Roy

Raymond - Burrows - Hansen

Weise - Lapierre - Sestito

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Corrado

Garrison - Alberts

That's a very physical, playoff-ready defence.

Best second line in the NHL. With Roy, we now have 4 players hovering around the point-per-game mark. I'd much rather have 4 players scoring at a 70 point pace than 2 players (Malkin and Crosby) scoring at a 100 point pace. Depth wins playoff games.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Higgins - Kesler - Roy

Raymond - Burrows - Hansen

Weise - Lapierre - Sestito

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Corrado

Garrison - Alberts

That's a very physical, playoff-ready defence.

IMO we should either try to reunite the "speed line" (Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen), or call up Lain as use Lappy as 3C and Lain on fourth. Although apparently the Canucks hit the callup limit, not sure if that applies once the AHL team is out of the playoffs as Calgary called up like 5 guys today

Archived