The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ok Vigneault......lets talk.

canucksuberalles

May I be so bold as to say to you coach, considering your track record with younger players of recent, to offer you some advice.

Please for the love of Gawd don't f#@k-up Corrado's confidence. Don't sit him, don't play head games with him. Let him play. He looks good.

Please!!

I mean it must be tempting, after making Kassian a complete basket-case of late, for you to beak off non-sensically about some shortcomings but, it would behoove you to zip it and let the kid play. No Hodgsonesque questioning of his committment to play, no Grabneresque......oh bloody hell, you get it.

#26- Petri Skriko's old number, Great Tursas Beard!!! Love it!!

Peace.

May I be so bold as to say to you coach, considering your track record with younger players of recent, to offer you some advice.

Please for the love of Gawd don't f#@k-up Corrado's confidence. Don't sit him, don't play head games with him. Let him play. He looks good.

Please!!

I mean it must be tempting, after making Kassian a complete basket-case of late, for you to beak off non-sensically about some shortcomings but, it would behoove you to zip it and let the kid play. No Hodgsonesque questioning of his committment to play, no Grabneresque......oh bloody hell, you get it.

#26- Petri Skriko's old number, Great Tursas Beard!!! Love it!!

Peace.

His track record of young players:

Schneider

Burrows

Kesler

Tanev

Hansen

Raymond

To a lesser extent (but have seen their emergence under AV):

Sedins

Bieksa

Not sure how you can pin Kassian on AV (making him a basket-case is a joke) he is a professional hockey player if he can't stand his coaches criticism he shouldn't be playing (my guess is he can and he will be better for it). You don't just throw a player on the first line because of his potential... he has to earn it... if you people had your way Minny would have ran away with the division and we would be fighting for a playoff spot right now.

Corrado makes no mistakes and works hard = won't get benched

Corrado makes mistakes, even If minor = benched

I don't always agree with AV, but he does it right. Rookies have to learn the hard way, it's for his own good. If he doesn't get punished for his mistakes, he will take his ice time for granted.

Corrado makes no mistakes and works hard = won't get benched

Corrado makes mistakes, even If minor = benched

I don't always agree with AV, but he does it right. Rookies have to learn the hard way, it's for his own good. If he doesn't get punished for his mistakes, he will take his ice time for granted.

Archived