Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stonecoldstevebernier

Duncan Keith's post-game comments towards Karen Thomson of Team 1040

451 posts in this topic

Keith just has a mancrush on Dank. First the elbow last year, now this.

Wow. What a sexist d*ck.

Keith: "First female referee. Can't play probably, either, right? But you're thinking the game like you know it? Kay, see ya."

Time and time proves to be a bigger scumbag than initially thought. I am in awe for his choice of words towards the female reporter.. Being a female reporter should garner as much respect as a male reporter. I think most NHL athletes would think that way but Keith is an unfathomable d*ck. Wow, I really hate him now.

lol I bet he felt like a big tough man after saying that!!

lol reminds me of torts.

i am in no way defending keith for that 2 handed slash, but that was a pretty witty comeback

One of the biggest D-bags in the game

Yes there's the gender argument there, but the more interesting piece of Chicago Blackhawks mentality Duncan Keith shows is something a lot of us have suspected of the Blackhawks for a long time, if the referee doesn't call a penalty, it wasn't a penalty.

He clearly says "you would be the world's first female referee". I don't think he would bring the fact that she's a female into it unless he was trying to discredit her as a sports reporter.

Clearly sexist, and clearly a douche thing to say. How does he know she doesn't play hockey? Maybe she was a referee for women's hockey at some point in her life. They do have women's hockey there Keith.