The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Atheism is a form of Autism

Stefan

I sincerely wish people would just leave this stuff alone, maaan.

If someone wants to believe in god, let em believe in god. If some turbo Christian knocks at your door expecting your wallet or your soul, don't answer.

If someone doesn't want to believe in god, who cares? If some awkward atheist with really awful taste in music goes to your favourite forum and spams hatespeech with a wide brush, just close the thread.

Why do people only communicate in extremes?

You clowns ain't got no sensitivity.

Live and let live

wow religious thread got to religious for me ... ill stick to being Autistic. I hate it when religious people come to my door trying to save me .... esp when they try to use current events like boston bombings to try and convince that i need god... A good god wouldn't let people get bombed... but that is just what i think.

• 4 weeks later...

wow religious thread got to religious for me ... ill stick to being Autistic. I hate it when religious people come to my door trying to save me .... esp when they try to use current events like boston bombings to try and convince that i need god... A good god wouldn't let people get bombed... but that is just what i think.

Wow what complete nonsense. The entire Turkish medical system needs to be thrown in jail if this is the type of criminal ignorance they are going to spread to the public. I am truly sick to my stomach that such propaganda and misinformation is still being poured onto society freely without any sort of intellectual retaliation ! :sick: Religion is the true disease of this world....

Archived