The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chicago Wolves and St. Louis Blues reach affiliation agreement

Why does NHL team want to be affiliated with the Chicago Wolves? It sounds they wouldn't affiliate themselves with another NHL team if AHL rules didn't force them to.

What NHL talent has the Wolves produced? None?

Sounds like Abby won't be in the cards next year, but I'm looking forward to seeing more prospects in the lineup regardless!

From what it sounds, the Wolves would go independent if they could, but that's not how AHL franchises work. Who's going to pay all your player salaries?

Sounds like Abby won't be in the cards next year, but I'm looking forward to seeing more prospects in the lineup regardless!

From what it sounds, the Wolves would go independent if they could, but that's not how AHL franchises work. Who's going to pay all your player salaries?

Levin runs his teams to win, when he gets an NHL team he'll do what it takes to ensure they are winnners, of that I am sure.

I wonder how fast he'll change the wolves philosophy on winning vs developing once it actually affects his own NHL team's profits/future though.

Levin runs his teams to win, when he gets an NHL team he'll do what it takes to ensure they are winnners, of that I am sure.

I wonder how fast he'll change the wolves philosophy on winning vs developing once it actually affects his own NHL team's profits/future though.

Archived