The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks vs Vancouver Canucks 4-25-2013

canucktican

pathetic effort again.

i realize there is nothing to play for except maybe the 18000 people who paid good money to see there team play its last home game of the season. too bad none of the player on the ice noticed them. i guess next season the fans don't need to show up either see if they notice that.

Fell asleep.

Not worried about it, I'm sure they didn't exert themselves (much) at this point in a "just get through the game without incident" way.

Feel sorry for those who bought tickets early on, expecting a last minute push/important game. Meaningless games are less than eventful and dramatic. The Chicago game was excellent....a big contrast to this one.

Edit: to the comment above...those fans should understand the situation and accept it for what it is. Do they want their team to go all out, crashing and banging and then, possibly, losing some for the playoffs? Or do they want to see an extended season and go in with a healthy, energetic roster?

Half the "fans" that show up don't give a damn about the game anyhow (as witnessed by me last game I attended vs the Hawks...drunk people who didn't have a CLUE what happened in the last period. I don't think they caught one, single play).

Fell asleep.

Not worried about it, I'm sure they didn't exert themselves (much) at this point in a "just get through the game without incident" way.

Feel sorry for those who bought tickets early on, expecting a last minute push/important game. Meaningless games are less than eventful and dramatic. The Chicago game was excellent....a big contrast to this one.

Edit: to the comment above...those fans should understand the situation and accept it for what it is. Do they want their team to go all out, crashing and banging and then, possibly, losing some for the playoffs? Or do they want to see an extended season and go in with a healthy, energetic roster?

Half the "fans" that show up don't give a damn about the game anyhow (as witnessed by me last game I attended vs the Hawks...drunk people who didn't have a CLUE what happened in the last period. I don't think they caught one, single play).

Archived