The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks vs Vancouver Canucks 4-25-2013

canucktican

How about back to back shutouts for roberto, throw some schnieder coming back for first game of playoffs not being 100% and losing the game for us in there and we've got cdc going nuts. Cant wait to see the reactions!!

Maybe AV should try out the Archibald-Schroeder-Kassian line? it was quite dominant for the few games before the lockout ended.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Kesler-Roy

Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen

Archibald-Schroeder-Kassian

I don't see any risk of playing that lineup... Archibald and Kassian would create a ton of space for Schroeder and all three players have great shots

Maybe AV should try out the Archibald-Schroeder-Kassian line? it was quite dominant for the few games before the lockout ended.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Kesler-Roy

Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen

I don't see any risk of playing that lineup... Archibald and Kassian would create a ton of space for Schroeder and all three players have great shots

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Kesler-Roy

Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen

Archived