The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

So annoying trying figure out what's actually happening, all the while you have all these clowns running around acting like they know what's up when they really don't have a bloody clue.

You can bet either way there are gonna be twits going: "I told u guiz he wazn't/waz hert lolwaffles"

Sedins make more than Luongo.

Kesler makes 300,000 dollars less than Luongo,as does Edler.

Bieksa,Garrison and Hamhuis all make over $4.5m .Ballard makes $4.2 and Booth makes $4.25 million.

Blaming Luongo for a contract Gillis signed and saddled the team with is 100% Gillis' gig and "FAULT".

Rome-suspended -longest suspension in NHL playoff history for an open ice check.

Bieksa slashed with a two hander by Boychuk on the knee and played with pre-game injections.MCL damaged.No call.

Ehrhoff was injured in the San Jose series and was playing on pre-game injections.

Hamhuis was out of the finals with his hip injury.

Edler played with back problems and played the last 2,almost 3 games with two broken fingers on one hand from Peverly's slash.No call.

Salo-groin tear.

Alberts-undisclosed but playing injured.

That was just the Canucks defence.The Canucks and Luongo played with all of his top d men out or seriously injured.

Raymond-can opened and broke his back(surgery and life threatening injury). No call.

Kesler -groin tear and hip problems(both required surgery).

Higgins-broken foot.

Henrik Sedin-back problems from being continuously cross checked below the padding.

Samuelsson out since round 2.

The Bruins made the NHL look like a "garbage league" (as Mario Lenieux rightly pointed out all those years ago) and I have no idea how Luo and the Canucks got to a game 7 with what they were facing.Officiating completely sucked against violent opponents that were not penalised for their actions.

There is no way Luo or any Canuck should ever,ever be blamed for the game 7 loss.It is a miracle they made it there in the first place.Anybody blaming Luo or any Canuck for the finals loss sucks the big one-big time.

Really BUGS me! I made a freaking thread suggesting Lu should start that game! He COULD have won it. THEN we had TWO MORE FREEEEEKIN CHANCES if Lu couldn't get it done, AAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!!! Vigneault THINKS he's so clever, chewin his feekin lozenges like a cow on cud!!!

He destroys youth/creativity, NEVER knows when to play the right 'tender-just one of these "old school" straight-ahead morons who deserves to be deeply embedded in some freekin cliff-side like a proper fossil that he resembles! I swear, these "changes" we've seen from him this season, are probably only resulting from Gillis ultimatums...For which he probably HATES guys like Ballard even more!

Really BUGS me! I made a freaking thread suggesting Lu should start that game! He COULD have won it. THEN we had TWO MORE FREEEEEKIN CHANCES if Lu couldn't get it done, AAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!!! Vigneault THINKS he's so clever, chewin his feekin lozenges like a cow on cud!!!

He destroys youth/creativity, NEVER knows when to play the right 'tender-just one of these "old school" straight-ahead morons who deserves to be deeply embedded in some freekin cliff-side like a proper fossil that he resembles! I swear, these "changes" we've seen from him this season, are probably only resulting from Gillis ultimatums...For which he probably HATES guys like Ballard even more!

Sedins in 2011 earned a pay check of $6.1 mililion

Keslers pay check in 2011 $5 million

Luongo's pay check $10 million

Thomas's pay check in 2011 $6 million

Cap hits and pay checks are different. Imagine if that was Luongo's contract year and you become Luongo's agent, Now try to sell why you think your client deserve another $10 million check.. Good luck with that.

Yes Luongo played good in 3 of those games. But it was to be expected, he was the highest ^ paid goalie in the league. At the end of the playoffs he got out plays by a guy making 40% less.

So annoying trying figure out what's actually happening, all the while you have all these clowns running around acting like they know what's up when they really don't have a bloody clue.

You can bet either way there are gonna be twits going: "I told u guiz he wazn't/waz hert lolwaffles"

Archived