The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

If I were a goaltender, if I were drafted by the Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were traded to the Vancouver Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were a UFA, I would never sign with the Canucks.

Now the Canucks are indeed my team. But the fans of this organization are out to kill kill kill. No amount of millions is enough compensation.

Where the hell do these fantasies come from? Listen to yourselves:

It's not Schneider who has a minor injury.

He's attending to his wife.

It's him being a gent in letting Luongo play the last home game, returning the favor.

It's a rest day before the playoffs.

As for Luongo until the infamous game 7, Schneider currently can do no wrong.

That in itself is utterly wrong. At one point or another, you WILL be disappointed; not because of Schneider, but because of your own outlandish, unfair and ultimately unending expectations.

not at all worried. Luongo can hold the fort. Just make sure we don't rush Schneider until he is absolutely 110% ready. This is a long playoff run people. Even if Schneider is ready by game 3, we are still ok.

BTW, since we are winning the cup this year, doesn't matter which team we play and in what order, they are all going down, so doesn't really matter

I doubt that Schneider is really injured. Could be that the Nucks are giving Luongo the game because he hasn't played in a while and they're calling up Cannata to give him some exposure to NHL atmosphere. It's good for the kid imo.

he's not actually injured, AV was giggling when answering a question about it do you think he would be in a joking mood if his starter was hurt this close to the playoffs?

They just want to give Luongo one more start at home and also have him sharp for the playoffs if they do in fact end up needing him.

I think it's just Gillis being himself. Schneider is just getting some time off with a fictional injury, so that Luongo can start the last 2 games or to give Cannata a shot vs. the Oilers to see where he is in development.

Either way I think we'll see the Schneids of all trades in time for the playoffs.

As many posts already mentioned, there is no need to tell the media Schneider is injured if they are just resting him. Just let him sit on the bench. Also, there is no need to call up Canata if Schneider is not injured. Schneider is probably injured, just by the fact that he says he is fine does not mean he is not injured. Plus AV giggles all the time, he was giggling about the fact that he said body injury. Anyway hope Schneider has a quick recovery.

As many posts already mentioned, there is no need to tell the media Schneider is injured if they are just resting him. Just let him sit on the bench. Also, there is no need to call up Canata if Schneider is not injured. Schneider is probably injured, just by the fact that he says he is fine does not mean he is not injured. Plus AV giggles all the time, he was giggling about the fact that he said body injury. Anyway hope Schneider has a quick recovery.

Archived