The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

Let's in a goal with the game on the line, causes overtime, nearly loses gold, is saved by "the golden goal". Pittsburgh wanted Iginla an Fluery, not Luongo.

If he chokes again he can just use the backup role andtrade drama as his exuse this year.

If I were a goaltender, if I were drafted by the Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were traded to the Vancouver Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were a UFA, I would never sign with the Canucks.

Now the Canucks are indeed my team. But the fans of this organization are out to kill kill kill. No amount of millions is enough compensation.

Where the hell do these fantasies come from? Listen to yourselves:

It's not Schneider who has a minor injury.

He's attending to his wife.

It's him being a gent in letting Luongo play the last home game, returning the favor.

It's a rest day before the playoffs.

As for Luongo until the infamous game 7, Schneider currently can do no wrong.

That in itself is utterly wrong. At one point or another, you WILL be disappointed; not because of Schneider, but because of your own outlandish, unfair and ultimately unending expectations.

Never Luongo's fault, he's the greatest goaltender ever. Always an excuse, bad defense, family issues, coached screwed him. But now he's responsible for the golden goal, where was that sparkling offense in game 7? Why didn't he engineer a win for the cup. Oh right team let him down, more excuses

Never Luongo's fault, he's the greatest goaltender ever. Always an excuse, bad defense, family issues, coached screwed him. But now he's responsible for the golden goal, where was that sparkling offense in game 7? Why didn't he engineer a win for the cup. Oh right team let him down, more excuses

Archived