The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

AV says Schneider is going to miss a game due to injury. In the pre-game before said game Tomlinson says Schneider is indeed injured.

Wow. What a brilliant insight.

Next up: Canucks are scheduled to play Edmonton on Saturday, and indeed play Edmonton on Saturday.

As per team 1040 during the pregame show Dave Tomlinson (Canuck Color Guy) says he is certain that Cory Schneider is definitely injured and that this isnt just a smoke screen. He says he thinks it happened in 1 of 2 occasions in the 3rd period vs the Hawks. 1 was during the breakaway where the Hawk player made a Forsberg like breakaway attempt and Schneids had to stretch and extend to save it.

In my opinion the 100 percent tell tale sign will be on Saturday vs Edmonton! If Luongo starts then there shouldnt be too big of a concern with Schneids. BUT, if Joe Canaata gets the start then LOOKOUT! it means the Canucks are resting Lu to avoid any injury!

Actually it should be the opposite, if Luongo plays it means they want him to sharpen up before the playoff, he doesn't need rest, he barely even played lately.

On the other hand if they play Cannata, it means Schneider will be back and they don't need to get Luongo in the groove, so they want to give the kid a shot.

Really BUGS me! I made a freaking thread suggesting Lu should start that game! He COULD have won it. THEN we had TWO MORE FREEEEEKIN CHANCES if Lu couldn't get it done, AAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!!! Vigneault THINKS he's so clever, chewin his feekin lozenges like a cow on cud!!!

He destroys youth/creativity, NEVER knows when to play the right 'tender-just one of these "old school" straight-ahead morons who deserves to be deeply embedded in some freekin cliff-side like a proper fossil that he resembles! I swear, these "changes" we've seen from him this season, are probably only resulting from Gillis ultimatums...For which he probably HATES guys like Ballard even more!

Archived