The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do i feel luongo is going to be the starter in the Playoffs

Proballhockeyplayer

guys please dont laugh at me but for the last week i have been thinking this.

I truly thing the same thing is going to happen to luongo just like what happended to Tim Thomas as u know rask played most of the games and then in the playoffs its going to be thomas. Now i think that now schneider is injured Luongo will play the next two games and in both he will have 40 plus save games with letting in 0 goals in each game. Schneider will come back but since luongo played good he will play the first round and they will win in just 4 games with luongo with a 944 save percents and then the same for the third and the second and they will win the cup. He will also get the conn smythe winner just like Tim Thomas did and then Schneider will get traded in the off season please dont hate on me iam just expressing my feelings. Every since Luongo came to the Canucks ive watched him he was the first player i ever knew he inspired me to be a goalie because every night i would on the tv and watch highlights of luongo making crazy glove saves and commentators saying GREAT SAVE LUONGO or OH WAT STOP. I still watch the time luongo robbed sindey crosby in a shootout.Please dont hate once a luuuuuuu supporter always a luuuu supporter. I hope you understand.

BELIVE IN LUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :canucks: :canucks:

Probably because he's the beauty of all beauties.

And just for the fun of it... he is... Roberto THE SAGA Luongo.

I've said it all along... lui is gonna take us to the promise land... the scf.

LUUUUUUUUUUUU

guys please dont laugh at me but for the last week i have been thinking this.

I truly thing the same thing is going to happen to luongo just like what happended to Tim Thomas as u know rask played most of the games and then in the playoffs its going to be thomas. Now i think that now schneider is injured Luongo will play the next two games and in both he will have 40 plus save games with letting in 0 goals in each game. Schneider will come back but since luongo played good he will play the first round and they will win in just 4 games with luongo with a 944 save percents and then the same for the third and the second and they will win the cup. He will also get the conn smythe winner just like Tim Thomas did and then Schneider will get traded in the off season please dont hate on me iam just expressing my feelings. Every since Luongo came to the Canucks ive watched him he was the first player i ever knew he inspired me to be a goalie because every night i would on the tv and watch highlights of luongo making crazy glove saves and commentators saying GREAT SAVE LUONGO or OH WAT STOP. I still watch the time luongo robbed sindey crosby in a shootout.Please dont hate once a luuuuuuu supporter always a luuuu supporter. I hope you understand.

BELIVE IN LUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :canucks: :canucks:

Archived