Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDDawg

Kyle Wellwood A Man Possessed? [AV's Response]

21 posts in this topic

Hadn't heard this one in a quite a while but came up on BMac's afternoon show today. Made me laugh out loud again so just for fun thought I would share it.

I have some issues with AV, but his sense of humor and playfulness with the media is not one of them.

I'm probably one of the only Kyle Wellwood fans out there, but even I can say that this didn't really need to be brought back.

This guy is a stud

AV's got a great laugh. From head to toes, he's laughing all over and it makes everyone around him laugh. Like that about him.

Poor Av was probably visualizing welly in his bedroom(ala Linda Blair) doing an exorcist-tantrum, spewing green muck, uttering in a hoarse voice,"Yer Mother sews socks that SMELL!", etc...

Lordy, now I'm gonna get the giggles.

An all time classic. I wish I could find the clip that also had the visuals with it, it used to be on YouTube but I can't find it anymore. It's even funnier when you see AV's expression when answering.

I miss Demitra. :sadno:

RIP

I'm probably one of the only Kyle Wellwood fans out there, but even I can say that this didn't really need to be brought back.

Wellwood always came up big when the stakes were high.

The guy is a playoff winner.

2008-9 Playoffs:In his first year as a Canuck Wellwood was behind only the Sedins and Sundin in playoff scoring for Canucks forwards,playing significantly less minutes as the third line center.$997k - no playoff bonus money.

Sundin made $9.626 million with his $4 million signing bonus.

2009-10 Playoffs: Again,Wellwood establishes himself as a playoff performer with the Canucks.Garnering third line minutes again,Kyle puts up a top-5 finish for all Canucks forwards.$1.2 m-no playoff bonus money.

Hank and Dan made $6.1 million - each.

Seen it many times before, still find it funny.

I'd trade Luongo for Wellwood straight up tomorrow morning - bit sick of V's fake laugh!!!

I'd trade Luongo for Wellwood straight up tomorrow morning - bit sick of V's fake laugh!!!