1 reply to this topic

#1 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

I pre ordered this months ago and it showed up today. I haven't actually started it yet though. Found out you could import your character from DI1, so I've decided to re play DI1 first and import my character to DI2.

I originally played with Purna because she was a fire arms expert, but I quickly discovered guns are few and far between, and swords are the way to go. I'm restarting the game with Xian Mei and will import her into DI2.

Anyways, anyone else pick this up ? Thoughts so far ?

#2 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,384 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

I picked it up.

So far, so good.

Basically an extension of the original - which is fine by me... as I loved the first one.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.