Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nuxfanabroad

Who do you want the Canucks to face in Round 1?

Canucks Round 1 Opponent   168 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see the Canucks face in Round 1?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

128 posts in this topic

SJ loses to Phx-thanks to'em. Agree with others who'd prefer playing them, as opposed to St Loo.(though our boys could beat either).

Beat SJ, then Ana, then revenge on LA. Let's stay in our time zone, I say. Then smoke the eastern entry, all the way to glory.

I think the easiest matchup is probably San Jose as they traded away most of their big bodies. This should keep the Canucks from getting banged up for round 2.

They just lost to Coyotes!!

Although it will be a little tough, but I would love to face the Red Wings.

Should StL win their next 2 they clinch 4th. Last game LA & SJ fight for right to play them as #5 seeding; loser faces us. It's interesting, I wonder if either Calif team is afraid of StL's physicality & prefers facing Vancouver?

SJS is 1 point ahead of STL but STL has 2 games left and SJS has 1. Pretty much set that we're playing San Jose if the Kings can beat SJS in Los Angeles

if we play SJ torres takes out roy. just a guess

LA won't make it past round 1 this year

Another relevant question here:Chicago dirtbags face StL last game. Might they play their hardest(despite already clinching President's) just to screw with our matchup?

It should be California teams, I would like to face San Jose if AV sets a shutdown line.

Why do people want to play SJ? I am more scared of them than STL tbh. They have a lot of fire power along with some big bodies as well. Niemi is also playing pretty well this year. Although both will be tough, I'd rather STL.