Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nuxfanabroad

Who do you want the Canucks to face in Round 1?

Canucks Round 1 Opponent   168 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see the Canucks face in Round 1?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

128 posts in this topic

Why do people want to play SJ? I am more scared of them than STL tbh. They have a lot of fire power along with some big bodies as well. Niemi is also playing pretty well this year. Although both will be tough, I'd rather STL.

Of these three teams, there is one noticeable similarity. All 3 either seem to have at times excellent, yet other times, mediocre goaltending. Quick, Elliot, & Niemi can catch fire; but ultimately, I'd say any of the 3 can be had.

Blue jackets, if its even possible.

LOL for not wanting to play san jose cause of torres.... wtf?

Hes dangerous but Id play the san jose torres's before id wanna play the blues or LA

Why do people want to play SJ? I am more scared of them than STL tbh. They have a lot of fire power along with some big bodies as well. Niemi is also playing pretty well this year. Although both will be tough, I'd rather STL.

Should StL win their next 2 they clinch 4th. Last game LA & SJ fight for right to play them as #5 seeding; loser faces us. It's interesting, I wonder if either Calif team is afraid of StL's physicality & prefers facing Vancouver?

St.Louis may be tough, but they don't score much.....SJ can scores lots......what's the lesser evil ?

Just to remind you that if Min wins next two games, SJ loses to LA in regulation, then we'll face Min, SJ drops to #7.

Just to remind you that if Min wins next two games, SJ loses to LA in regulation, then we'll face Min, SJ drops to #7.

Very possible as Minny is playing EDM and COL next two games. I'm sure they don't want to face ANA or CHI.

Meh, we probably won't face them anyway. But if we do, I agree that our players would be wise to keep an eye on him.

Thanks for telling me. I'll fill everyone else in on this revolutionary thought.

I liked Torres on the nucks. Total head scratcher that Gillis let him go, yet picked up ...oh god I forgot his name, thats how much he sucks....Went to florida with Sammy. We cant be worries about San Jose cause of Torres.. we want to play them. Win or lose there would be less travel and less brutailty, which works to our advantage if we go to round 2.

Ana's been uneven lately. We've got a terrific tandem. Do you feel Minny truly sees us as a level down? It's simlar to speculating whether the Cal teams would rather face us, or StL...