The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who do you want the Canucks to face in Round 1?

Nuxfanabroad

Canucks Round 1 Opponent  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is the best match up for the Canucks? Obviously San Jose or Minnesota.

How awesome would it be to knock off the Sharks, Kings, and Blackhawks en route to the finals? (and then the Bruins in the finals...) :bigblush:

Redemption 2013 :towel:

I want to face SJ in the 1st round, don't use their physicality alot which can hurt our chances.

Who will most likely be our 1st round opponent:

Between the LA VS SJ game on saturday, loser will face us most likely, and for sure if STL wins their next. Hoping SJ loses and STL wins so SJ is ours. LA VS STL would be pretty cool series.

I don't know why people here are giving the Sharks so much credit, they shouldn't even be in the playoffs, they have 17 ROW LOL that's less than the CALGARY FLAMES Columbus Blue Jackets and the Carolina Hurricanes who are 3rd last in the east. Luckily for them they're pretty good at shootouts.

Seriously I'd rather take on St-Louis or LA rightaway, even if San Jose should technically be easier.

Look at our cup run, we had the blackhawks in the first round,

2012 LA huge boost of confidence when they beat the President trophy winner in the 1st round.

2011 Boston won in 7 against MTL in the first round

2010 Blackhawks had a tough matchup against Nashville in the first round

2009 Penguins played Philly in the first round

Yeah there is a risk we pack it in early, but i'd rather have a tough test and give the guys a boost of confidence rather than having an easy pray and better overconfident like when we lost in the 2nd round.

So. Playoff beards. You guys going clean shaven first, or do you just grow from your normal facial hair? I don't know what I'm doing yet <_<

Archived