The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

History repeating itself

Anima

Wild - Friday vs. Edmonton and Saturday vs. Colorado, both very winnable games. If Minnesota wins both, St. Louis wins one of their two, and San Jose loses to LA, then it would be LA vs. St Louis, Vancouver vs. Minnesota, and Anaheim vs. San Jose. This seems like a very likely scenario.

I think we have a better chance against the Kings than we did last year... last season, everyone was drained from the long playoff run, Daniel was hurt, Kesler was hurt, Pahlsson was unmotivated to play for us, Lappy turned into Yappy... basiclaly none of our lines was working out well for us.

This year... well I don't think I need to list, but we definitely seem to have a better chance of beating them than we did last year

http://letsgokings.c...cks-448774.html

interestingly, there are quite a few Kings fans that would much rather play Blues than us, above is the link, for those who are interested

Heres what will happen

Nash @ Detroit W

Calg @ STL W

W CBJ @ Dal

Ducks @ Van W

Edm @ Minn W

Nash @ CBJ W

W Det @ Dal

Minn @ Avs W

W Chi @ STL

W SJS @ LAK

Round 1

Min 55Pts@ Chi 79Pts

Det 56Pts@ Ducks 64Pts

LAK 57Pts@ Canucks 63Pts

STL 58Pts@ SJS 59Pts

Round 2

STL @ Chi

Van @ Ducks

Round 3

Van @ Chi

Round 4

Van @ Bos

Van in 6

I think we can definitely beat the sharks. I still think we will beat the blues, but we will be banged up when we emerge.

The Kings can beat us. They have the fire power and experience. Id rather face the Ducks than the Kings. The Hawks and Kings are the only two clubs honestly capable of beating us.

Wild - Friday vs. Edmonton and Saturday vs. Colorado, both very winnable games. If Minnesota wins both, St. Louis wins one of their two, and San Jose loses to LA, then it would be LA vs. St Louis, Vancouver vs. Minnesota, and Anaheim vs. San Jose. This seems like a very likely scenario.

Heres what will happen

Nash @ Detroit W

Calg @ STL W

W CBJ @ Dal

Ducks @ Van W

Edm @ Minn W

Nash @ CBJ W

W Det @ Dal

Minn @ Avs W

W Chi @ STL

W SJS @ LAK

Round 1