The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should the canucks rest players on Saturday

yete

today the ducks are resting some of there key guys

on saturday we play the oilers in a game of nothing means nothing in the standings for us

I think the canucks should rest of there guys for this game what do you think????

i mean why shouldn't they rest some of the guys its the oilers the game means nothing!

I guess so, pointless game, but it would be good to get a win streak going before the playoffs to build up momentum. Hank won't rest cause his ironman streak, Kesler's been out for so long he's still getting in game shape. Hasn't really practiced a lot so he needs these last couple games. I would say Schneider (injured), maybe Burrows, Hansen, Garrison/ Hamhuis?

On a home game no, they owe it to the paying customers. Since Sat is an away game, most definitely. I would rest any player who wants to or is in any form of discomfort. Special attention to injury prone players like Kesler should be automatic sit outs.

On a home game no, they owe it to the paying customers. Since Sat is an away game, most definitely. I would rest any player who wants to or is in any form of discomfort. Special attention to injury prone players like Kesler should be automatic sit outs.

Archived