Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

puckinaround

SJ and LA's last game

95 posts in this topic

Does anybody believe teams intentionally lose games for a favorable matchup for the playoffs? If so, do you think LA and SJ would rather play us than STL. I dont think either matchup is favorable considering how well we have been playing. But at the same time I can understand not wanting to deal with STL's size and potential to cause injuries though.

LA should lose cuz I think they are the better team, but idk.

Whoever it is, Bring it On! :towel:

As long as we don't have to play the blues, i will be happy. The only way we play the blues now is if san jose beats la in SO/OT.

If I'm LA or SJS I would rather play Vancouver then STL.

If you beat STL after 7 games you were be so worn down for the 2nd series you may as well lose the first round lol

I believe if Minnesota wins both games and LA defeats SJ in regulation, we'll face the Wild. I would rather play them then LA, SJ, or St. Louis.

As long as we don't have to play the blues, i will be happy. The only way we play the blues now is if san jose beats la in SO/OT and stl loses their last game

As long as we don't have to play the blues, i will be happy. The only way we play the blues now is if san jose beats la in SO/OT.

LA have a great record against St Louis lately so I doubt they are that worried about them.

If the Blues lose their last(unlikely), then SJ wins in a 3 pointer, I believe we COULD still play the Blues(pending Minny also?)

I would prefer the Sharks since they always choke in the playoffs but things can change in the blink of an eye. :bigblush:

I think we can beat the Sharks or Kings in a 7 game series.

We can beat any of them. Bring it.

If we play San Jose my only concern is Raffi Torres. Hopefully he truly is a changed player and hopefully he still cares for his former teammates enough not to go headhunting.

L.A will not be taken lightly this year. The first couple games the Canucks were overconfident and they stunned us.

Still a good chance we'll play the Wild if La beats San Jose.

They have Edmonton and Colorado in their final two.

totally forgot about the wild...i guess that senerio is possible too.

If the Blues lose their last(unlikely), then SJ wins in a 3 pointer, I believe we COULD still play the Blues(pending Minny also?)