The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SJ and LA's last game

puckinaround

All of them will fall againsts Vancouver.

It better be LA so they'll know how it feels like to lose in 5 games when Daniel and Kesler are healthy. Their fans think it will be like last year but this year its different. Let them play the canucks with a healthy Daniel and Kesler. Also they dont have mitchell. Kassian's fists will meet Brown's face if he tries to take out Henrik again.

I think we could beat Stl or SJ in 6 games; LA in 5.

- Daniel available for game 1.

- No ailing injury to Kesler

- Garrison on point

- Center depth in Roy/Schroeder

I'd take LA in a second, especiallly with Hanks dangles against Kopitar this year.

Ive been a Canucks fan all my life .. I have bled yellow ,orange , blue , green , and whatever weird salmon colour you wanna call those jerseys from 1995 ..

I like many of you, am praying that this is the year that we bring that elusive trophy to a fan base who has suffered through too many years of almosts and not quite there yets....

So when I say this it hurts me to do so , but I just dont think we are tough enough .. I think the reason teams like l.a , san jose , and the blues wanted to play us so badly is because they think they can push us around in a 7 game series and wear us down ..

The reffing is only gonna get worse , the sedins will be cluched and held with no calls , while burrows will get minor penalties for chewing gum ..

I hope to hell Im wrong .. There have been other years I really thought we would be the champs ,and we fell short , so heres hoping that Im wrong again .. It will be the greatest day of my life if our boys can defeat the odds , and heres hoping they do ..

I dont care who we get first round .. I dont want to win 1 round .. I want that god damn cup ..

Heres hoping cory , the twins , kess , and the rest will dig deeper than ever before, and finally bring peace to this great city ..

Guest Dasein

Does anybody believe teams intentionally lose games for a favorable matchup for the playoffs? If so, do you think LA and SJ would rather play us than STL. I dont think either matchup is favorable considering how well we have been playing. But at the same time I can understand not wanting to deal with STL's size and potential to cause injuries though.

I'd rather see San Jose: Just because we last saw LA in the playoffs, would be nice to change it up, even if we say SJ 2 years ago.

Really - Got to be able to beat either team though, so I still like the Canucks chances. However as far as being beat up - ya, SJ would be better.

An no SL, would be so fricking boring!!!

Ok ok i have the answer for everyone

The tiebreaker has indeed changed slightly. Shootout wins are no longer counted in tiebreaking scenarios. Kings hold the edge over Blues in ROWs (regulation and overtime wins) which is listed in the column next to points on NHL.com standings... LA has 24, STL has 23..

Ok ok i have the answer for everyone

The tiebreaker has indeed changed slightly. Shootout wins are no longer counted in tiebreaking scenarios. Kings hold the edge over Blues in ROWs (regulation and overtime wins) which is listed in the column next to points on NHL.com standings... LA has 24, STL has 23..

Archived