The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ducks 3-1 Canucks

JE14

Wow what a fantastic 60 minute hockey game. I mean great play on both sides of the ice and a fantastic almost comeback finish..

Did I mention that I was sleeping for the first 45 minutes of the game? I am just assuming they played like they did the last half of the 3rd for the entire game. :bigblush:

Wow what a fantastic 60 minute hockey game. I mean great play on both sides of the ice and a fantastic almost comeback finish..

Did I mention that I was sleeping for the first 45 minutes of the game? I am just assuming they played like they did the last half of the 3rd for the entire game. :bigblush:

I'm not sure which game your watching. Multiple times he sprung Kesler straight up into enemy territory. Pretty good break out pass. If you can name me a dman that played good tonight, then I give it to you.

Problem is you really can't name a dman that had a strong game tonight. Way ta go throw a rookie under the bus.

Yes, I am a Lu Lover and he is my all time favorite goalie, but I don't *hate* Schneider, but I do believe it would still make more sense to trade him. Would you rather trade Luongo and get a mid round pick and a less than average back up, or trade Schneider and get an elite player that can actually change the dynamic of the team/game?

Yes, I am a Lu Lover and he is my all time favorite goalie, but I don't *hate* Schneider, but I do believe it would still make more sense to trade him. Would you rather trade Luongo and get a mid round pick and a less than average back up, or trade Schneider and get an elite player that can actually change the dynamic of the team/game?

Archived