Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canouver

Corrado or Ballard

93 posts in this topic

Ballard, as long as he brings back his hip checks.

Ballard unless he bricks it then bring up corrado otherwise keep Ballard in the lineup.

Corrado. There no more, "if" he brings this or that back, or "if" he plays llike he did in Florida, i'm not waiting for that crap anymore. Corrado demostrated to me tonight, that he can keep plays alive either making the safe plays, sending up Kesler multiple times with oncoming attacking Duck player, quite poised actually, Corrado for me. Ballard is barely used anyways, plus Edler plays better automatically with Corrado as his linemate.

Corrado or Ballard, close but i'd take Ballard right now. More experience, but man is Frankie looking great.

Corrado I love Ballard but Garrison is the only lefty who can play on the right side and not look like an AHLer.

Ballard.

Corrado has been great, but I really like what Ballard can bring. He was great in last years playoffs, and when Bally is focused and on his game he is one of our better defenders IMO.

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

Corrado, Alberts

Ballard but when there's an injury then I can see Corrado jumping in.

Ballard.

Corrado has been great, but I really like what Ballard can bring. He was great in last years playoffs, and when Bally is focused and on his game he is one of our better defenders IMO.

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

Corrado, Alberts

Corrado.

Right handed shot that we've lacking.

Hamhuis-Tanev

Garrison-Bieksa

Edler-Corrado

Alberts-Ballard

Every unit looks good, shutdown:Hammer-Tanev.

Edler's and Garrison's can play with sedins.

Ballard.

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

Corrado, Alberts

Corrado.

Right handed shot that we've lacking.

Hamhuis-Tanev

Garrison-Bieksa

Edler-Corrado

Alberts-Ballard

Every unit looks good, shutdown:Hammer-Tanev.

Edler's and Garrison's can play with sedins.

Ballard. The playoffs is a whole other league and you can only succeed through experience

1. Hamhuis and Tanev looked terrible together. The only team they shut down was their own.

2. Hamhuis and Garrison >>>>>>>>>>>> than Hamhuis and Bieksa (at least in the past two years)

3. Edler will never be out of the top 4 with AV as coach. NEVER.

You want to now go to the opposite extreme and move Garrison - who has made a seamless transition to the right side and is on fire both offensively and defensively - in order to find a spot for a 3rd right handed shot? I am sorry but I don't care which way Garrison shoots, it is still much more valuable than Corrado being right handed.

With Tanev and Bieksa in we no longer have any issue with not enough right handed shots. Corrado will only be in as a possible replacement for one of those two.