Edler - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

Alberts, Corrado

Next year:

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Garrison - Corrado

Alberts

- Ballard gets waived or bought out. Hopefull both Corrado and Tanev can bulk a bit in the offseason, I'd like to see them hit 200 lbs each.

What have Ballard done for us during the playoffs? Anyone know?

I take my chances on Corrado. He's a much much better break out player.

I like this thread btw. No hard feeling. I like Ballard too. Personally I would love to see both of them in the line up. Both have different things to offer, skies the limit for Corrado.

It depends.

Do you think in a series as close as the 1st round match with Chicago (as in, it doesn't get an closer) that a player like Kopecky might have made the difference offensively for Chicago? Obviously Ballard taking him out early with a hipcheck helped the Canucks.

How would things have looked if Tootoo did his usual BS running around on the Canucks top players in the 2nd round? Tootoo was the victim in the 2nd round which seemed to injure him or at the very least helped keep him honest and stopped him from running around.

Daniel Sedin got submarined by Marchand and the only Canuck who showed any balls to stand up for him was Ballard.

Say what you want about him, he definitely contributed in the playoffs that year. It is just that people like you do not actually appreciate it and focus on the negatives about his game.

Ballard gets way too much flak on here.

Yes,and Ballard was probably the best d man down the stretch.

The guy fought when the big boys cowered.

The man hit when the big boys held their stick and looked into the rafters.

The man cleared the net when the big boys were checking their make up.

Ballard played 15 minutes each night in the L.A. series because he was on his game.

Frankie is a kid that can barely make a pass at this level.Come on,grow up.

Yes,and Ballard was probably the best d man down the stretch.

The guy fought when the big boys cowered.

The man hit when the big boys held their stick and looked into the rafters.

The man cleared the net when the big boys were checking their make up.

Ballard played 15 minutes each night in the L.A. series because he was on his game.

Frankie is a kid that can barely make a pass at this level.Come on,grow up.

I dont think its even a question. Corrado has looked okay in a few games but Ballard when on his game is a good 3-4 defence man, having him in a 5-6 spot is unreal. He hits and defends team mates on a team that doesn't have a lot of players who do that. We can't afford not to have him in the line up for playoffs unless Alberts keeps up his random run of form.

I want both

Sedin Sedin Burr

Ray Shred Kes(Kes switches 2 wing after face off)

Higg Roy Kass

Ballard Max Hans (4th line can handle lots of minutes in games were we have the lead and want to save top 9)

Edler Corrado/Tanev?

Ham Juice

Garri Corrado/Tanev? Alberts If more truculence required & as long as Tanev is out.

I see no reason to ice our plugs and sit Ballard or Shred. Weise Sestito Pinner Ebbett Barker Vandermeer Can all all wait to be injury callups If Booth isn't ready by then. If he is then they can just wait longer And maybe just maybe Ballard can go back to being a defender if he's really nice to AV. I would like to see 4 lines each with a purpose and each that can handle Hard minutes at any time in the game. Last thing I would want to see is Sestito Ebbett Weise out there in a tie game against any of the oppositions top 9.

Archived