The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Arena is boring !

smurf47

I was at the game last night, nothing was worth cheering for. I mean 8 shots between 2 periods... Getzlaf, Selanne and Ryan all sitting. It was worse than most preseason games - at least then you see guys fight for roster spots.

I still cheered, and I don't have my voice this morning, but that game was beyond meaningless.

Everything about the Canucks look and feel generic.

The twins are the most boring humans on earth

Mike Gillis is the most guarded man on earth

Blue and green? I can't think of more non aggressive colors.

The entrence is boring.

have to be a suit and tie business man to sit close to the ice.

Everyone is so critical of the team that they literally watch for mistakes rather than cheer.

Most of you on CDC started cheering for the team seriously the last 5-7 years, you would not remember the Ole Pacific Colosseum, it was electric.

People cheer the loudiest can't afford to go to the games any more, and for those who can actually afford, sadly to say, to a lot of them, it's a show off to others.  How much they know and care about the game?  Well, needless to say.

Well, it's hard to get rowdy and loud when DJ Dave plays Jessie's Girl with 1 min left in the 3rd and were down by 1.

I believe it starts with his terrible DJing. He played levels last night and that songs 2 and a half years old. Get someone that knows something in there.

Archived