The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Arena is boring !

smurf47

Went to the game last night, and I can tell you there was absolutely jack all to cheer for, minus the last 10 or so minutes. The first 40 minutes was boring as could be... 9 shots through 2 periods.

Didn't go to any other games, so I have nothing to compare to, but I don't think you can really blame the crowd for last night.

Went to the game last night, and I can tell you there was absolutely jack all to cheer for, minus the last 10 or so minutes. The first 40 minutes was boring as could be... 9 shots through 2 periods.

Didn't go to any other games, so I have nothing to compare to, but I don't think you can really blame the crowd for last night.

i agree wholeheartedly on better music. the kind of stuff that's played, especially on live TV, is embarrassing. you can't get pumped up with top 40 ****

i've been to a few games and there are just certain teams the canucks play against where we'll actually have a pretty good crowd. but we didn't really have much to get excited for this year. mostly, when the season ends, you're like, **** can't wait until the team hits the ice again-- but this year, at least for me and a lot of other people i know, the lockout really killed momentum and the team this year has been pretty brutal to watch

I thought I was speaking directly to another adult, I guess not. You didn't have to accuse me talking out of my ass.

First off what you said was probably true last night. The game was bland, slow and boring, and being down 2-0 can really put the fans in sadness mode. Although Rogers Arena, which you named Canucks Arena, (made me question if your really from B.C or not) can be a morgue at times, 2 nights ago it was a totally different arena. I have never been to Jobbing Arena.com. Their average attendance is like 13000 maybe. Shrugs. it doesn't matter what happens, but if a home down by 2 goals, with 7 shots through 2 periods, it can get the crowd out of it, no matter what music the dj plays.

What's sad is, you took your one time experience, and made it sound like its actually the experience at Rogers arena. That extremely unfair and kinda uncalled for.

I don't believe they are even from B.C even though they said so.

anyways, sorry for your bad experience at Canucks arena.

Can't argue against this. Love Rogers arena as a stadium. Bar none of the best. I think it was Keenans cousin from hfboards.com whois been to half the stadiums in the NHL. Rogers arena is one of the best. oh well. smurf47 I suggest you not to watch anymore games at Canucks arena.

I've been to a Coyotes game at Jobing.com Arena and there was no atmosphere to speak of. The arena was half full, and yes the die hards do like to cheer, but it's pretty hard to feel much excitement when you're dwarfed by empty seats all around you. At no point did the arena "rock" as you say. No matter how many noise meters and give-aways were thrown at the fans, an arena cannot be rocked when there's 8000 empty seats.

Archived